Kiwi in labor v.2006

That deilvery was only 5 hours total? Wow you are a trooper!

Congrats and good luck to you.

BeeRad said:
I thought I might be the only one but it doesnt look like it...

WHATS HIS NAME????

I bet its Brad ;-)
No, its Kyler. Kiwi told us this before he was born. I thought that was kind of funny/cool because dad is Kyle and son is "more Kyle than the original".

edit : to really make it badass, Kyler needs to have a son and name him Kylest.

theacoustician said:
No, its Kyler. Kiwi told us this before he was born. I thought that was kind of funny/cool because dad is Kyle and son is "more Kyle than the original".

:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

Now I remember that convo :D

Thanks everyone!

It was a quick delivery (6 hours total) and we were only at the hospital about an hour before he was born, good thing we didn't wait any longer to leave.

We are both doing great, just relaxing and recouping. (As much as possible with the impending home closing today and move that is happening tomorrow).

Here is a pic for you all to enjoy.

kyler.jpg

theacoustician said:

Would the next one be UltraKyle?

kiwi said:
Thanks everyone!

It was a quick delivery (6 hours total) and we were only at the hospital about an hour before he was born, good thing we didn't wait any longer to leave.

We are both doing great, just relaxing and recouping. (As much as possible with the impending home closing today and move that is happening tomorrow).

Here is a pic for you all to enjoy.

kyler.jpg

Obviously his fathers son. He already looks like hes ready to kill.