Kiwi in labor v.2006

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Hopefully tonight isn't a false alarm and this thread will be put on hold, but I will keep track of the minutes of the goings on for everyone's information.

2:50AM - KNYTE is awoken for the second time in his life to the words "I think I'm labor". Groggy from deep sleep he perhaps gives away too much by saying "I'm not paying you a dime of child support until the DNA results come back." He then becomes more aware of situation and the circumstances, realizes it's 3-freaking-AM, and mutters "stupid inconsiderate kids".

2:55AM - Kiwi takes a shower to calm the contractions which are occuring every 10 minutes or so.

3:00AM - KNYTE (unable to sleep of course) walks into the bathroom to see how things are going. The contractions have allegedly accelerated to 3-4 minutes apart, but are light and only bother Kiwi enough to keep her from sleeping. KNYTE calls hospital on a seperate matter of asking about Ambien pills (since it's 3-freaking-AM) and off-hand asks about "this pregnancy stuff", he is told to sit tight until the contractions become severe to the point that Kiwi has trouble walking or talking through them. Ever the Boy Scout KNYTE places the Firefly DVD set into his backpack in case he gets board at the hospital later today.

Pic: Firefly - VERIFIED!

0817060330.jpg

3:15AM - Kiwi asks KNYTE to put this bean bag thingy in the microwave. KNYTE asks if the contractions are getting more severe, Kiwi tells him "no" and that this could on for several hours. KNYTE grumbles about why he is awake if that's the case, then puts bean bag thingy in microwave.

Pic: Bean bag thingy in microwave.

0817060330a.jpg

3:17AM - Bean bag thingy heated up KNYTE gives it to Kiwi.

3:21AM - KNYTE for some reason thinks the bean bag thingy is still in the microwave and goes to give it to Kiwi. Gets confused when bean bag thingy is missing and asks "Did you get up and get it or something?" to which Kiwi says "No, you gave it to me like 5 minutes ago." KNYTE mutters something about it being 3-freaking-AM and once again says "inconsiderate kids".

3:30AM - lol, internet

3:34AM - Glock is placed into bag. "Why would someone take a gun to the hospital?" one may ask. "Why wouldn't you?" KNYTE responds.

3:40AM - KNYTE sees Mercury car commercial with the chick from Blade: The Series in it. She's hot. If you don't know, now you know.

3:50AM - Initial portion of thread created.

4:15AM - Those who have met me personally know that I am a pretty calm person. If you think I'm calm, you need to meet my father.

Call my Dad, phone is picked up by him, doesn't sound groggy or irritated, simply says:

Dad: Everything ok?

Me: Yeah, you'll never guess what this call is about.

Dad: Nah, I don't really think I need to.

Me: Can you come and get Haylee?

Dad: Of course, I'm on my way.

Me: Thanks, see you soon.

*click

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear this is such an inconvienence for you. Oh wait, you AREN'T the one dealing with painful contractions every 5-10 minutes. :rolleyes:

April23 said:
So false alarm? I kinda like this contraction blog.

Nope, we're pretty sure this is the real deal yo. We're figuring out arrangements for Haylee as we speak.

6:05AM - At hospital. Kiwi is now in a hospital bed and is having her preliminay checks done. Dialated to 5 centimeters. The doctor is on his way.

KNYTE said:
6:05AM - At hospital. Kiwi is now in a hospital bed and is having her preliminay checks done. Dialated to 5 centimeters. The doctor is on his way.

5 more to go right? Natural birth? :omy: