Kiki's Toys

he looks fast.. ;-)

well, another sleepless night. my dad is coming over to babysit (he LOVES that boy like you can't imagine--can't wait for him to poop and stuff, first thing he tells me about when I get home: "well, he took a big dump for his Pap Pap today")

he awoke 10 times but didn't seem too hot this morning, but we've been told fevers start low in the morning and rise as the day goes on.

she should have him at the doctor's right now.

sick baby, sleepless night, big a$$ knot in my back, 10,000 things to do, HD down..

i'm overwhelmed. just suck it up I guess.

I'll be thinkin good thoughts about you, Ja, and the Shalaminion today man.:heart:

No the torture was having to see him on the other side of the glass up at the nursery. I spent hours up there just looking at him with his hiccups. All I had to do to touch him was open a door and pick him up. Granted I would have gone to jail, but it was that easy.

He can run now:

picture.php

that kid is stolen...he is clearly not mexican :p

he looks fast.. ;-)

well, another sleepless night. my dad is coming over to babysit (he LOVES that boy like you can't imagine--can't wait for him to poop and stuff, first thing he tells me about when I get home: "well, he took a big dump for his Pap Pap today")

he awoke 10 times but didn't seem too hot this morning, but we've been told fevers start low in the morning and rise as the day goes on.

she should have him at the doctor's right now.

sick baby, sleepless night, big a$$ knot in my back, 10,000 things to do, HD down..

i'm overwhelmed. just suck it up I guess.

Yer giving me ulcers and my kid aint even here yet

He can already weild a butterfly knife so you better watch out. :D

Actually I need to take video of this, but he's officially my evil minion. I taught him how to have an evil laugh.

I keep warning the wife that Im gonna teach our kid to fart and belch at the dinner table like barbarians.

She doesnt believe me.
She will see.

I keep warning the wife that Im gonna teach our kid to fart and belch at the dinner table like barbarians.

She doesnt believe me.
She will see.

I can vouch for this, you don't need to teach them that. They do it quite well on their own......and they'll laugh if they rip a huge one too.