Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on the fence about Dead Rising 2. It's core gameplay is ok (ie go around creatively slaughtering zombies) but they carried over the idiotic timed mission/game system from the first DR which I absolutely cannot stand.

Why build a sandbox game if you're going to limit the amount of time people can be in it????

Still on the fence about Dead Rising 2. It's core gameplay is ok (ie go around creatively slaughtering zombies) but they carried over the idiotic timed mission/game system from the first DR which I absolutely cannot stand.

Why build a sandbox game if you're going to limit the amount of time people can be in it????

Yeah, that shit totally killed those games for me too
Plus the save system sucks as well

Just started Metro 2033. I hope it picks up.

Left 4 dead 2 when bored. Waiting for the new dlc.

I need to finish Batman Arkam Asylum but I got bored with it.

I think Gamefly is sending me Darksiders this week.

I got tired of the annoying precision jumping of Assassins Creed 2 so I sent it back.

ATTN: Drool

Amnesia sucks. Stop. Everything about it bothered me. Stop. Don't recommend anymore games, stop it. Stop.

You suck. Stop.

kthxbye. Stop.

The English version of the Nehrim full conversion for Oblivion came out a couple weeks ago. Haven't tried it yet, but intend to.

http://www.nehrim.de/infosEV.html

Hadn't heard of it, been out of the gaming schtick for a bit - thanks, going to download that sucker.

Other than that, I'm trying to decide which New Vegas pack to pre-order.

I just bought a Razer Orochi and a Razer Lycosa

it's a shame as it's mainly to keep in with the aesthetic of my alienware, rather than their usefulness.

the only good PC game I played recently was Mafia 2. It was too short though.

I've been playing Fallout 3 a bit this week. Protip: Starting a new game and then playing through "The Pitt" DLC makes you insanely over powered.

I miss Fallout 3. I may have to fire that up.

On the other hand, maybe a post apocalyptic setting isn't good for my depression right now.

The new dlc for Left 4 dead2 is ok but a little short. It's called the Sacrifice because someone has to die for the rest of the people to live at the end. For whatever reason I can play no mercy missions too but I never paid anything for it. I should go ahead and get Dead Rising 2. Zombie killing is good for when you're not in a good mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.