Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new dlc for Left 4 dead2 is ok but a little short. It's called the Sacrifice because someone has to die for the rest of the people to live at the end. For whatever reason I can play no mercy missions too but I never paid anything for it. I should go ahead and get Dead Rising 2. Zombie killing is good for when you're not in a good mood.

Apparently DR2 is kinda boring according to hobopeen. I haven't played the Sacrifice yet, mostly cause since the update, l4d2 crashes constantly. Combine that with the new stuff in TF2 and I've left it behind.

So do they go into how Bill dies? It's a prequel to the last DLC, right?

Apparently DR2 is kinda boring according to hobopeen. I haven't played the Sacrifice yet, mostly cause since the update, l4d2 crashes constantly. Combine that with the new stuff in TF2 and I've left it behind.

I haven't played Dead Rising 2 much at all since that initial "post install rush". The timed mission thing is annoying as hell. You have no time to really explore or creatively slaughter the horde because you're always actively doing something.

Godammit gothic 4s release got pushed back a week
Now its the same day as new vegas
I cant possibly play 2 games at the same time, work a full time + job, maintain a marriage, and raise a child at the same time.
or can I?

Godammit gothic 4s release got pushed back a week
Now its the same day as new vegas
I cant possibly play 2 games at the same time, work a full time + job, maintain a marriage, and raise a child at the same time.
or can I?

Prolly better cut some shit out. I'd start with the things at the back of your list. Work your way forward until you have enough time.

Yep.

There isn't nor hasn't been a single revolutionary thing added or created with Halo, that I know of. I don't get it at all. Why is it so big???

Halo is famous because of the Xbox. Had it originally been released on the PC it would've been completely forgotten.

I bought Medal Of Honor on Steam months ago, forgot that I bought it, and now regret that I have it. Steam needs an exchange system.

There isn't nor hasn't been a single revolutionary thing added or created with Halo, that I know of. I don't get it at all. Why is it so big???

It was the first console game to get a FPS right, control-wise. Also, it was such a big hit because prior to Halo, Xbox didn't have many online multiplayer games. Halo was basically the selling point for online FPS on consoles and started the trend. The campaign was never the selling point, the MP was where the gem lied.

That said, I hate it. It's bland and repetetive and even the online MP modes don't bring anything new to the table. I still own 3 Halo games on 360, though.

Yeah, I'm a sucker for punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.