kcuf

Bubbles said:
:eek: I had KFC for lunch
I haven't had it in about 4 years, perhaps that is why I want it so much right now :p

It's okay though, I'm making maple syrup and whiskey chicken breast with fries for dinner tonight. The reason for the fries is because I am very hungry, and I have just replenished my gravy supplies.

Galen said:
I haven't had it in about 4 years, perhaps that is why I want it so much right now :p

It's okay though, I'm making maple syrup and whiskey chicken breast with fries for dinner tonight. The reason for the fries is because I am very hungry, and I have just replenished my gravy supplies.

I cannot believe your heart is still pumping.

Sarcasmo said:
I cannot believe your heart is still pumping.
Oh fuck aye, I eat like a trucker and rarely gain any weight while still remaining perfectly healthy and in shape. I'd make something healthy when I'm not as hungry as I am now. So that is out of the question.

Galen said:
Oh fuck aye, I eat like a trucker and rarely gain any weight while still remaining perfectly healthy and in shape. I'd make something healthy when I'm not as hungry as I am now. So that is out of the question.

Your dinner sounds perfect.... I sat here at my desk all day working, only getting up to drink water and pee and completely forgot about eating lunch :( And now it's 4pm dammit.

Although, there is a pot full of my special chili at home.... :drool:

BigDov said:
Your dinner sounds perfect.... I sat here at my desk all day working, only getting up to drink water and pee and completely forgot about eating lunch :( And now it's 4pm dammit.

Although, there is a pot full of my special chili at home.... :drool:
Now that's a great meal. :p

I barely got to finish it, had to go out to the pub with a friend of mine and ended up leaving early. It was way too packed because exam results were out today for some and alot of people are going back to Uni. I hate being in an environment of only students. eugh.

Sarcasmo said:
I think you need to hang out at the Chikken ranch some more.

HuntinSeason.jpg

I think I'm going to turn part of it into a 'mens getaway camp' or something.

think most people have pet names. And both Bast and I make up sonsg for the dogs, usually just replacing works of songs to make them about the dogs.

I am eating a SOnic chilli cheese Coney and tots! Yum!

Pandora said:
Everyone has and uses nicknames. I use nicknames for almost everyone I know, and my pets too. And lotsa people sing to their pets.... :shifty:

i called spangelet "goose" today and thought of you. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
i called spangelet "goose" today and thought of you. :fly:

I remember how sad I was as a kid watching Goose slam into the cockpit glass and limply float down into the water in his parachute.