kcuf

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
This is for any of you in a relationship.

Amy/Candy has a nickname or 2 for me which I find very amusing. The problem here, and I'm pretty sure it's a direct result of her influence, is that now I use said nicknames when regarding myself to her in the 3rd person. I abhor when people refer to themselves in the 3rd person and now I do it with alarming regularity. She constantly talks to the dogs in a mushy, baby-talk kind of thing and now I'm being sucked into this vortex of lovey-dovey lunacy.

I need help.

This will solve your problem.

9mm.jpg

shawndavid said:
Mr. S

Foofie foofie

...I'm sure there are more but they fail to come to me right now

Foofie foofie? Dear God. Now I know I could never possibly hang out with any of you for fear of hearing that and losing my mind. At least she doesn't look like a haggard, strung out Brigitte Nielsen.

Sarcasmo said:
Foofie foofie? Dear God. Now I know I could never possibly hang out with any of you for fear of hearing that and losing my mind. At least she doesn't look like a haggard, strung out Brigitte Nielsen.

Well if it's any consolation, they rarely use these names in front of the crowd. The only time I've really seen or heard them is when discussing everday household garbage and the occasional note.

Mr. S is the name I use the most. It started as a joke because of that stupid show with Flavor Flav. Froofie Froofie was never used with consistancey... only DURING the show and as a joke. The Mr. S thing has become somewhat serious though.

In fact, in the middle of responding to this, my phone rang and "Mr. S" shows on the caller ID instead of Shawn.

I usually only sing to the dogs when no one else is around so Sarcasmo, there is no danger of you ever having to hear the "Cola Song."

FYI: Bubbles sings the "Cola Song" too.

shawndavid said:
This is for any of you in a relationship.

I need help.

I think the new rule should be anytime you catch yourself saying anything like that you should quickly jump in bed with her and "re-find" your manhood cause brother you have lost it
;)

BeeRad said:
I think the new rule should be anytime you catch yourself saying anything like that you should quickly jump in bed with her and "re-find" your manhood cause brother you have lost it
;)

No way, the world needs more lovey sensitive men like Shawn.

:fly: