GAY Judgy Thread

My issue is with the Panza hate is the lazy ppl who cry about being fat and want ppl to feel sorry for them when they are in total control of their nasty Panza and use it as a "crutch"

The ones who smoke and stuff their faces with truckloads of shitty junk food!!

PUT A BULLET THRU YER HEAD ALREADY!
You know you love my mustache. SMELL THE GLOVE.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
it's not a troll....I legit think fat people are disgusting, and a burden...a scourge....on society

by not letting them know how shameful it is, one may as well be turning a blind eye to it. and I, for one, will not stand idly by while fatties and sloths ruin the world for the rest of us.
You are too a troll though you pretty much suck at it most of the time.

When I was fat I wasn't a burden on society. My aunt is more of a burden on society because she was born disabled. I suppose that's okay though because it's not her fault even though she takes up a lot of resources.

I think judgmental people are far more disgusting than fat people but sadly I can't avoid them either.

Everyone is judgmental. I don't care how much of a saint you are. You may never say something, but you're just as judgmental. There's people who say "I fucking hate fat people". then there's people who judge those people and say "I hate people who say they hate other people." Much like you're doing in this thread. You may not say it, but you think it, and that's all that's necessary to be judgmental. Having an opinion of someone based on a specific criteria.

Everyone is judgmental. I don't care how much of a saint you are. You may never say something, but you're just as judgmental. There's people who say "I fucking hate fat people". then there's people who judge those people and say "I hate people who say they hate other people." Much like you're doing in this thread. You may not say it, but you think it, and that's all that's necessary to be judgmental. Having an opinion of someone based on a specific criteria.
Keeping your judgemental urges under control is one of the few things that keeps humanity from living in trees and flinging shit at each other.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
You are too a troll though you pretty much suck at it most of the time.

When I was fat I wasn't a burden on society. My aunt is more of a burden on society because she was born disabled. I suppose that's okay though because it's not her fault even though she takes up a lot of resources.

I think judgmental people are far more disgusting than fat people but sadly I can't avoid them either.
you're spending time at the wrong forum if you are bothered by judginess.....you're spending time in the wrong thread if judginess bothers you.

you know who else I judge? religitards......

then perhaps a thread for expressing your judginess is also a safe place to say it...where one shouldn't be judged for their judginess?
Sure, but there's no reason to single out individual members of the forum, like you did, by assuming I'm some bloated fat guy, just because I live in a state where the bigger fellows aren't necessarily looked down on.

Then you bottle up that judginess and anger and you explode and punch someone in the face for burping, or taking up two parking stalls. It's not good for your mind to bottle it all up.
If you get that angry about the superficial silly shit in this thread, you've never really faced any kind of real adversity.

If you get that angry about the superficial silly shit in this thread, you've never really faced any kind of real adversity.
This is my point.

I don't really get angry about it because I vent about the stupid shit. It never bottles up. I'm a generally happy person because of it.

My other point was that everyone is judgmental. so saying you're not is hypocritical.