i've decided to take on a project

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
I finally registered a domain i have been thinking about for a while.

I have NO idea how to create web pages, or anything remotely related...

This should be fun!!!

www.mycrazyex.net

i'm thinking it'll be content based, legal rights, stories.. forums.. schtuff like that.

Yes its a craptastic placement page but thats because i haven't started yet.

Any other ideas on what i can add. maybe some advice on getting started?

i've been going over www.w3schools.com pretty consistently today and i plan on starting the design or getting some ideas out tonight.

Do i have your support? Will you flame me for making a BLOG POST?

Do you love me?

will Ricky dump Julia?

Stay Tuned and we'll find out after these commercials.

Sincerely,
Inline4

itburnswhenipee said:
Why is there a photo of large birds in a driveway?
i didnt know what else to put there, and those two birds attacked me one day while i was running some RG56 cable through the attick in the garage

fuckers came right up to me like.. "WTF"

at first I thought you were still hooked on your ex - and this is your way to deal with it, maybe even hoped she'd find the page.

but now I'm thinking this webpage could be a good thing - if teens had a site to go to that helped them with a break up, it might help them out a lot.

elpmis said:
at first I thought you were still hooked on your ex - and this is your way to deal with it, maybe even hoped she'd find the page.

but now I'm thinking this webpage could be a good thing - if teens had a site to go to that helped them with a break up, it might help them out a lot.
i appreciate your honest insight, thats the point of it so.. thanks :heart:

on a side note, i found out where the ex lives, completely by accident.

Me and my roomate were skating (agressive inline) and we were going past an apt. complex she was pulling out of, luckily she didnt see me else i may be splattered on teh road.

Yes, i thought about retaliation, but its not worth it. She is now driving a craptastic 98 Kia Sportage or something and living in subsidized apartments..

YAY for trailer trash.. Hope the kids doing well though

inline4 said:
I do plan on posting copies of all the legal documents i have for my case and the outcome to date

its public knowledge so i should be fine :D

Yeah I wouldn't worry about any legal reprimand or slander considering it is public record.

inline4 said:
Yes, i thought about retaliation, but its not worth it. She is now driving a craptastic 98 Kia Sportage or something and living in subsidized apartments..

YAY for trailer trash.. Hope the kids doing well though

If you're implying that she is trailer trash because she doesn't make a lot of money, that's brilliant. All bitterness about the relationship aside, sometimes people (like my ex) struggle financially. It's not easy getting by in modern day America. It's expensive as hell.

I think it is a good concept. Should pick up the teen-20's demographic pretty heavy and probably a handful of mid-lifers who went through a divorce. If you are posting user submitted content you might try to come up with categories...daily maybe? You could have Saturday Revenge Stories, Sunday Slut Rant, Crappy Boyfriend Mondays, etc. You get the idea. That might get your users to brainstorm out more story based content for you rather than them just ranting about a bitchy ex. It's just an idea; anyways, congrats on going through with it.

Sarcasmo said:
If you're implying that she is trailer trash because she doesn't make a lot of money, that's brilliant. All bitterness about the relationship aside, sometimes people (like my ex) struggle financially. It's not easy getting by in modern day America. It's expensive as hell.

not at all, in fact she's doing pretty well for herself and i'm impressed (single mother and all) i imply trailer trash VIA how her parents live as well as how she lives..

Yeah, i'm a little bitter but thats ok.

ERage said:
I think it is a good concept. Should pick up the teen-20's demographic pretty heavy and probably a handful of mid-lifers who went through a divorce. If you are posting user submitted content you might try to come up with categories...daily maybe? You could have Saturday Revenge Stories, Sunday Slut Rant, Crappy Boyfriend Mondays, etc. You get the idea. That might get your users to brainstorm out more story based content for you rather than them just ranting about a bitchy ex. It's just an idea; anyways, congrats on going through with it.
Thanks man, those are some fantastic ideas.

*marks ideas down in notebook*