i've decided to take on a project

inline4 said:
Yes, i thought about retaliation, but its not worth it. She is now driving a craptastic 98 Kia Sportage or something and living in subsidized apartments..

her ride's more pimp than yours

elpmis said:
at first I thought you were still hooked on your ex - and this is your way to deal with it, maybe even hoped she'd find the page.

but now I'm thinking this webpage could be a good thing - if teens had a site to go to that helped them with a break up, it might help them out a lot.

Elpmis, I'm so surprised, I've never seen this kinder, softer, more gentle side of you.

Pussy.:fly:

justin, i think you have a lot of creative ideas, and i think this website will be great for you. you seem to enjoy writing, have a lot of stories to tell, and there's no better place to get that out than your own space. it could also teach you something new, and it could turn into a great hobby. i'm behind you 100%.

Thorn Bird said:
justin, i think you have a lot of creative ideas, and i think this website will be great for you. you seem to enjoy writing, have a lot of stories to tell, and there's no better place to get that out than your own space. it could also teach you something new, and it could turn into a great hobby. i'm behind you 100%.

You work in HR, don't you.

Thorn Bird said:
:heart: thats what i'm hoping for..

why_ask_why said:
good stuff metro :fly:
I was just discussing this with the chick in the office next to mine and she told me about this site which is somewhat similar but not entirely
http://dontdatehimgirl.com/search

I'll check that out. Thanks

KNYTE said:
Elpmis, I'm so surprised, I've never seen this kinder, softer, more gentle side of you.

Pussy.:fly:
IF ALL THE EMO KIDS GATHER ON INLINE4'S FORUM WE CAN GAS THEM ALL AT ONE TIME HAHAHHAHAHHA

HEY METRO WHY ARE YOU SO EMO

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY LOVE?

I SAW THAT HURTIN' WEBSITE ABOUT YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND

I DIDN'T MAKE THAT SITE I SWEAR

THEN WHO THE FUCK DID YOU PUSSY?

HIS NAME IS ELPMIS

ELP WHAT?

ELPMIS

WHAT?

HIS NAME IS HARD TO SAY IN REAL LIFE, IT'S THIS DUDE I KNOW ONLINE

YOU KNOW A DUDE ONLINE?

YES MY LOVE