I've been waiting 13 months to say this ...

Ok... Anyone tell you that College Hockey is where it's at bitch?

Also... Arent you a southerner? You know what this means to me. This means NO MORE CRAPPY MOVIES ON SATURDAY NIGHT YAY! (CBC plays hockey on sat nights, all winter they've ben playing crappy movies)

FlamingGlory said:
Ok... Anyone tell you that College Hockey is where it's at bitch?

Also... Arent you a southerner? You know what this means to me. This means NO MORE CRAPPY MOVIES ON SATURDAY NIGHT YAY! (CBC plays hockey on sat nights, all winter they've ben playing crappy movies)
If I recall, the Stanley Cup has been living in Florida for a while now.

theacoustician said:
If I recall, the Stanley Cup has been living in Florida for a while now.
Yes, but have you looked at the roster for the team? Geographical location means noooothing. 60% of the players in the NHL are Canucks, 30% are Eorupean, and 10% are american. All the american ones are from MN, WI, NY, and MA.

FlamingGlory said:
Yes, but have you looked at the roster for the team? Geographical location means noooothing. 60% of the players in the NHL are Canucks, 30% are Eorupean, and 10% are american. All the american ones are from MN, WI, NY, and MA.

:blah: That just goes to show how much we lover our hockey players, we don't hold their Canadianess against them. :lol:

fly said:
They gave me a reason to watch hockey, which I hadnt done since watching the Caps like 15 years ago...

if only the thrashers could do so well :(
my D1 college hockey team in NY probably could beat them :fly: