GAY ITT we guess what fly is selling on a'zon

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,968
:blah:

So for anyone that is interested, I basically dug through Amazon and found an item that was selling well but was not fulfilled by Amazon (sorry, not going to mention the item). I then sourced a similar product from AliExpress as a test (as AliExpress tends to be expensive). I created my 'fake' brand, created a MUCH better listing than the competition with good pictures and descriptions, sent my product into Amazon so that mine is able to come to customers via Prime, and turned on PPC advertising.

It probably took about two weeks of me messing with the PPC campaign and tweaking the listing, then the sales started to come in. One of the tools I use suggested that based on sales I could sell about ~60/mo. This product is probably something that sells much better in the summer, so sales are likely to increase. Now my goal is to find a source on AliBaba where I can a larger quantity for cheaper and increase my margins.

I'm pretty excited.

So the reason I can't reveal the product is because that's really the secret sauce. ANYONE can buy shit from Alibaba and send it into Amazon, that's not the hard part. Once you find a good potential product, the barrier to entry is really quite low. So if you read around on various sites about how to sell shit on Amazon, no one will actually tell you what they are selling - they can't, because its WAAAAY too easy to replicate. However, there is an excellent research tool for finding new product ideas on Amazon called Jungle Scout. As somewhat of a product demo, the guy that runs JS held some webinars where he basically ran through the whole process from start to finish showing you EVERY step.

The end result was Jungle Stix. Marshmallow roasting sticks. The fucking things sell for $20-30 on Amazon and cost him like $2/each. He walks you through finding shit, sourcing it from Chinese suppliers, how to use PPC to sell the items, etc. At last check, he was making something like $3k profit a month (which is being donated to charity). If you're interested, this is the first webinar in the series:

http://www.junglescout.com/blog/our-collaborative-product-launch-session-1-gathering-product-ideas/

u82g6on2az60901ukymo0vc1fsk0wh70tv81.gif

BLAH BLAH BLAH...
long story short, @fly is peddling some goods he has rebranded on Amazon and is doing exceptionally well and is well on his way to becoming the next Steve Jobs!
ITT try to guess what the fuck he is selling that has him so proud.

I guess he is re packaging @aprils dusty, puff air filled ovaries and eggs and selling them as his own corn pops cereal for the kiddies

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I guess camping stuff too. We had a conversation about camping gear a while back. It was market research. He's using us. Also fly isn't awesome like me. I developed a new product, put it together myself, threw up a positively shitty listing on amazon, ship orders myself to save money, it sells like hotcakes, and I donate all the proceeds to charity! I rock.

I think fly is just banking on people getting on Amazon knowing they want to buy a dingle hopper or whatever already and choosing his over the competitions because of his slick listing. With Amazon you don't really need to advertise

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
I guess camping stuff too. We had a conversation about camping gear a while back. It was market research. He's using us. Also fly isn't awesome like me. I developed a new product, put it together myself, threw up a positively shitty listing on amazon, ship orders myself to save money, it sells like hotcakes, and I donate all the proceeds to charity! I rock.

I think fly is just banking on people getting on Amazon knowing they want to buy a dingle hopper or whatever already and choosing his over the competitions because of his slick listing. With Amazon you don't really need to advertise
Think of all the extra money that would go to charity if you optimized!

No idea, its like the Amazon of China. You don't really negotiate anything with the factories, you just buy something.
Yeah I checked it out. Check out fasttech.com

I think they are similar setups. Though aliexpress has more categories.