GAY ITT we guess what fly is selling on a'zon

I agree I need to fix my product page. It's on the very long list of things to do in my life. I do not have a pro account. Amazon FBA might be a good idea if I get big enough but I'm not really yet. Since I create the product here (which has required many nights of offering free beer and pizza to my friends for assembly) it doesn't seem to makes sense to ship them to an Amazon warehouse 15 minutes from my house to have them stored and then shipped by Amazon when it is cheaper to do it from here. Also, there's things in my product that are mildly perishable so I don't want some of them sitting on a shelf for years while newer ones get shipped first and I can't control that with Amazon shipping. The good news is that in my first half year I was able to donate nearly $5k free and clear to the charity I'm doing this for and it wasn't a ton of work on my end. Maybe 10 minutes a week most weeks and a few weeks of a few hours. I'm hoping next year will be even better!
The point of fba isn't for you. You'll get more sales because people can get it so much faster, for free. Also,they're unlikely to go into the warehouse near you. :p