ITT tell your April 1st jokes you played

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
My joke this year, although i usually do something cheesy at 4am to the rents, i decided to wait it out this year.

We had dinner for my dads birthday saturday and i invited the g/f. The new g/f of roughly 2 weeks (yes its going well, no thats not what the threads about) we were talking friday night and decided that we should play "Engaged" the next day.

So we went out Saturday and found a good fake ring (pretty nice actually) and she wore it to dinner, we didnt say anything but she made sure to flash it to mom and my sister and sister in law. Indeed they noticed. When the g/f went to the bathroom, mom and my brother went out to have a smoke and my sister and sister in law look at me like i'm crazy and ask "WTF is up with the ring, you have an announcement to make?!?!?!"

i say yes, but when the coffee comes.

Coffee comes, we're enjoying it, the conversation is currently on a family cruise being planned. I suggest we make it a celebratory cruise also. Mom looks at me all funny, i explain the engagement.

Everyone buys it, it was great.. Then mom figured out that it was the first. Whew.. good times. The g/f played it off beautifully and very calmly concidering she JUST met the family an hour before hand. Then we all went to grab drinks.

I think in two weeks we are going to tell mom the engagement is actually on because she is pregnant.

NO SHES NOT PREGERS.. haven't even slept with her yet.. we just wanna carry the joke on a little longer :p

what'd you do?

fly said:
2 weeks and you havent bagged it? Your pimp hand is weak.

ontopic: No real shens pulled.

no.. i haven't. Didn't want to jump into it... my pimp hand is strong..

i'm dissapointed in your lack of shens..

inline4 said:
no.. i haven't. Didn't want to jump into it... my pimp hand is strong..

i'm dissapointed in your lack of shens..
See if you havent yet you need a better reason than that. Otherwise everyone is just going to thik youre gay.

I punched Kiwi in the jaw and yelled "APRIL FOOLS!", she never saw it coming. She cried and threatened to stab me with a rusty piece of metal she found, but deep down I'm pretty sure she thought it was funny.

FlamingGlory said:
See if you havent yet you need a better reason than that. Otherwise everyone is just going to thik youre gay.

everyone bitched about my "Blog" threads so i stopped making them, on top of that i don't feel the need to 1. discuss my sexual escapades and 2. prove anything to you folks ..

but thanks for thinking i'm gay :D

inline4 said:
everyone bitched about my "Blog" threads so i stopped making them, on top of that i don't feel the need to 1. discuss my sexual escapades and 2. prove anything to you folks ..

fag

inline4 said:

I have the urge to make blog threads too, but then I go slam my hand in a car door and it passes. :)

Briefly thought about zip tying a friend to a telephone pole yesterday but didnt want to spend the night in jail.

FlamingGlory said:
I have the urge to make blog threads too, but then I go slam my hand in a car door and it passes. :)

Briefly thought about zip tying a friend to a telephone pole yesterday but didnt want to spend the night in jail.

in boarding school me and some friends duct taped a guy to a pole in the gym and left him there...it was a big brother hazing kind of thing :)

Nobody I know did anything or got anything pulled on them....unless I consider the midnight phone message my brother left me....he obviously dialed the wrong number and boy was he embarrased when I asked him why he was talking sexy to me and blowing kisses on my voicemail :lol:

Bubbles said:
Nobody I know did anything or got anything pulled on them....unless I consider the midnight phone message my brother left me....he obviously dialed the wrong number and boy was he embarrased when I asked him why he was talking sexy to me and blowing kisses on my voicemail :lol:
Well you are from Florida...

Bubbles said:

pif pics of you blowing your brother.

Pandora said:
That truck means serious bidness. It was hawt to watch them put that pallet of stone in there. Trucks are sooo sechsay. :drool:

holy crap! I never would have guessed I'd hear you say that :eek: