ITT tell your April 1st jokes you played

b_sinning said:
I didn't play any pranks this year.

Is the reason you haven't tried to sleep with her yet is that she doesn't know about your heavy metal weiner?

She has been made aware of them, i haven't tried sleeping with her yet because i dont want to put her in that class of women i've "dated"

testing the waters with this one she seems like a possible keeper. To treat her like i treat the ones i'm not interested in long term relationships seems ... wrong.

inline4 said:
She has been made aware of them, i haven't tried sleeping with her yet because i dont want to put her in that class of women i've "dated"

testing the waters with this one she seems like a possible keeper. To treat her like i treat the ones i'm not interested in long term relationships seems ... wrong.

that means you'll run her away...if you treat her like the others she'll stay ;)

why_ask_why said:
that means you'll run her away...if you treat her like the others she'll stay ;)

meh.. i'm not looking to deep into it. If it doesnt work out other options are there. As mom puts it, i fall pretty quickly. I'm trying to avoid that and i dont think sex will help. So i've already told her i wouldnt be immediatly jumping into the sack with her as i want to get to know her without sex getting in the way.

Does that make more sense?

inline4 said:
meh.. i'm not looking to deep into it. If it doesnt work out other options are there. As mom puts it, i fall pretty quickly. I'm trying to avoid that and i dont think sex will help. So i've already told her i wouldnt be immediatly jumping into the sack with her as i want to get to know her without sex getting in the way.

Does that make more sense?

no :thrawn:
but this does ---> :sucky: :boobies:

:D

my young hottie asked ME out for later this week :D

Last edited:
Pandora said:
Why not?? Haulin' stuff is fun, specially a ton of stone in a big ol' Ram 1500. Besides I love just about any vehicle with a big throaty engine. :hi2u:
DSC06256.JPG

Last edited: