ITT tell stories of breakups

April23 said:
You are still in there as, Lil man big admin panel.

aaaah, good times.

i've never really broken up with anyone. i had someone come home one day and tell me they were taking off, i told then to have fun and i hope they're happy then went back to what i was doing before so rudely interrupted. apparently that's not what i was supposed to say.

well shit, i called and left her a "breakup message" last night

We were supposed to go to dinner tonight but she cancelled yesterday... so i left her a message yesterday after she didnt answer her phone (she was working)

i dont feel bad, i haven't seen her since december 28th. Talked to her maybe a dozen times since then.

Worked for me :D

First g/f... Ot ended when state troopers busted down her door with a full SWAT team and she was dragged off to jail and later prison.

Havent really talked to her since.

pa said:
well shit, i called and left her a "breakup message" last night

We were supposed to go to dinner tonight but she cancelled yesterday... so i left her a message yesterday after she didnt answer her phone (she was working)

i dont feel bad, i haven't seen her since december 28th. Talked to her maybe a dozen times since then.

Worked for me :D

You need a real boyfriend.

FlamingGlory said:
First g/f... Ot ended when state troopers busted down her door with a full SWAT team and she was dragged off to jail and later prison.

Havent really talked to her since.
and the charge was!?!??!?

April23 said:
You need a real boyfriend.

??? i like girls though :(

pa you know there is probably bad thngs written about you in the stalls in the woman's bathroom at her bar now and probably a few on the floor that she wrote while she was down there too.

b_sinning said:
pa you know there is probably bad thngs written about you in the stalls in the woman's bathroom at her bar now and probably a few on the floor that she wrote while she was down there too.

HAHAHHAHHA .. i seriously doubt it, i'm thinking she knew this was coming.. i.e. avoiding meeting up for a week or 2.

I doubt any hard feelings will come of it.

pa said:
HAHAHHAHHA .. i seriously doubt it, i'm thinking she knew this was coming.. i.e. avoiding meeting up for a week or 2.

I doubt any hard feelings will come of it.
Was she the one with the big labias that you were talking about? That's fucked up to break up with a girl for that reason man. Fucked up.

Not really a break up, but a weird one. Started seeing this girl towards the end of senior year in HS. We went on a few dates, then one night, I called left a message, didn't hear anything back. Paged her the next day, nothing. So I said screw it, if she wants to do something she'll call. Never did. Ran into hear a year later and she was like, "Yea, I dunno what happened there. I think I just got scared about commitment." I was like, umm . . . we only went on like 4 dates, wtf?

bast_imret said:
Not really a break up, but a weird one. Started seeing this girl towards the end of senior year in HS. We went on a few dates, then one night, I called left a message, didn't hear anything back. Paged her the next day, nothing. So I said screw it, if she wants to do something she'll call. Never did. Ran into hear a year later and she was like, "Yea, I dunno what happened there. I think I just got scared about commitment." I was like, umm . . . we only went on like 4 dates, wtf?
You dated weird people.

I broke up with a chick after seeing her for a few weeks because she had the most horrific fuck face you have ever seen or even contemplated...cute chick, smoking bod, but I still have nightmares about how horrible she looked when knocking boots

Exorcist_01.jpg

why_ask_why said:
I broke up with a chick after seeing her for a few weeks because she had the most horrific fuck face you have ever seen or even contemplated...cute chick, smoking bod, but I still have nightmares about how horrible she looked when knocking boots

you are officially going to hell.