ITT tell stories of breakups

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
This should be interesting.

Lets see all the interesting ways you've broken up with someone or been broken up with.

CONTENT++

Bubbles said:
If you want to know how to break up with your high school romance who turned out to be a drunk bar slut, just ask.

*raises hand*

So...like...which one are you? The dumper or the drunk bar slut?

woh.. hey, i'm not turning this into my blog.. i thought it'd be interesting. . we were talking about this at work this morning and it was kinda funny..

One of my exes had sex with another guy (which is funny because the entire time we were dating she was "saving herself for marriage"), while this angered me I was willing to let it/her go and move on. Unfortunately she wasn't. She wanted to be "friends" so she continued to call me, try to hang out with me, and be involved in my life, which of course included telling me all about her new guy. Finally one day I told her that I didn't really want to see her anymore, and she made a tragic mistake by calling me "stupid". Now, for most people that's not a big deal, but being called stupid has for some reason always been somewhat of a hot button for me, and when I say "hot" what I actually mean is the fury of a thousand supernovas. That day we went our seperate ways, never to speak again. I think what finally convinced her of my pain and anger was when I said "If you were a guy I would be beating you to death right now".

I broke up with one girl and she snapped. I had to drag her off the hood of my car and out from under the tires so I could leave. She stalked me like crazy. She would fill up all my voice boxes daily. She found out the new girl I was dating was a stripper so she got a job at that strip club to prove to me that she could do anything the new girl could do even though she was totally against that type of stuff. She still sends me e-mail every once in a while and we dated 8 years ago. She's never been the same.

KNYTE said:
Finally one day I told her that I didn't really want to see her anymore, and she made a tragic mistake by calling me "stupid". Now, for most people that's not a big deal, but being called stupid has for some reason always been somewhat of a hot button for me, and when I say "hot" what I actually mean is the fury of a thousand supernovas.
One day, you will learn...

theacoustician said:
One day, you will learn...
Eh? What now? I don't mind being called stupid by people I know well that are just kidding around, but when someone is serious about it I just blow a fuse and start saying things I occasionally regret later.