EmilyProcter2.jpg

EmilyProcter2.jpg

EmilyProcter2.jpg

EmilyProcter2.jpg

EmilyProcter2.jpg

EmilyProcter2.jpg

EmilyProcter2.jpg

EmilyProcter2.jpg

Bam Margera says: "I think the breakup is for the best" in an interview regarding Nick and Jessica.

That would be because she cheated on Nick with him..... :iono:

As I have said before, I think he is totally HOT.

so this hot chick totally came onto me lastnight! sat down next to me at the bar and we just started chatting away and had a great time...she even bought ME drinks?!?!? I was in shock & awe...of course I returned the favor

she was about 5'8" with an amazing bod, beautiful face, long silky almost black hair...the sweetest carolinas southern accent ever...very very cool chick to boot...gave me her number and said she wants to hang out with me again soon :cool:

why_ask_why said:
so this hot chick totally came onto me lastnight! sat down next to me at the bar and we just started chatting away and had a great time...she even bought ME drinks?!?!? I was in shock & awe...of course I returned the favor

she was about 5'8" with an amazing bod, beautiful face, long silky almost black hair...the sweetest carolinas southern accent ever...very very cool chick to boot...gave me her number and said she wants to hang out with me again soon :cool:

Her name wasn't Bonnie, was it?

:fly:

why_ask_why said:
Bonnie? me no get
Bonnie from GM?

it was Panda actually...had hippy parents so it seems :)

No, I know a southern beauty from Carolina out there who fits that description. I was gonna have to call her and warn her. :fly: