Its that time again, SPAM THREAD

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
This is your Useless spam thread. If you have the overwhelming urge to spam, please use this thread and don't mess with the other ones. You're still bound by the following
1. Don't launch personal attacks
2. Don't post personal info (addresses, etc.)
3. Don't attack other forums

Other than that, post. Content is optional.

Swearing at Work

I think we can all learn something from this...

Dear Employees:!
It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals throughout the company
have been using foul language during the course of normal conversation with their co-workers.

Due to complaints received from some employees who may be easily offended,
this type of language will no longer be tolerated.

We do, however, realize the critical importance of being able to
accurately express your feelings when communicating with co-workers.

Therefore, a list of 18 New and Innovative "TRY SAYING" phrases have been provided
so that proper exchange of ideas and information can continue in an effective manner.

1) TRY SAYING: I think you could use more training.
INSTEAD OF: You don't know what the f___ you're doing.

2) TRY SAYING: She's an aggressive go-getter.
INSTEAD OF: She's a f___ing bit__.

3) TRY SAYING: Perhaps I can work late.
INSTEAD OF: And when the f___ do you expect me to do this?
4) TRY SAYING: I'm certain that isn't feasible.
INSTEAD OF: No f___ing way.

5) TRY SAYING: Really?
INSTEAD OF: You've got to be sh___ing me!

6) TRY SAYING: Perhaps you should check with...
INSTEAD OF: Tell someone who gives a sh__.

7) TRY SAYING: I wasn't involved in the project.
INSTEAD OF: It's not my f___ing problem.

8) TRY SAYING: That's interesting.
INSTEAD OF: What the f___?

9) TRY SAYING: I'm not sure this can be implemented.
INSTEAD OF: This sh__ won't work.

10) TRY SAYING: I'll try to schedu! le that.
INSTEAD OF: Why the f___ didn't you tell me sooner?

11) TRY SAYING: He's not familiar with the issues.
INSTEAD OF: He's got his head up his a__.

12) TRY SAYING: Excuse me, sir?
INSTEAD FO: Eat sh__ and die.

13) TRY SAYING: So you weren't happy with it?
INSTEAD OF: Kiss my a__.

14) TRY SAYING: I'm a bit overloaded at the moment.
INSTEAD OF: F__ it, I'm on salary.

15) TRY SAYING: I don't think you understand.
INSTEAD OF: Sh! ove it up your a__.

16) TRY SAYING: I love a challenge.
INSTEAD OF: This f___ing job sucks.

17) TRY SAYING: You want me to take care of that?
INSTEAD OF: Who the f___ died and made you boss?

18) TRY SAYING: He's somewhat insensitive.
INSTEAD OF: He's a pr_ck.

Thank You,
Human Resources

!@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!dsklfj ha;gfbjh,bdwealkgjshd;iouwqueg'ajndB<hweg;aowiujdwqpoiegnb; jfdkhqw'pf9gobyaehrg;djhfknqew;ajgkw
fnopGUH'OAU;SFKGHO;WAHG;WJKVND/S. JE'IO;AGBH;.LAJ'PFIGVAH;OUGB

THERE. I FEEL BETTER.

ZOMG I LOVE THE SPAM THREAD IT'S MY FAVORITE FOOD GROUP

spam.jpg

spam.jpg

spam.jpg

To discontinue messages from homogenisation, please scroll to the end of this email.
-Important message regarding the websites you visit, your chat conversations, and all of your Internet files:

- Do you know where deleted files go?
- Do you know deleted files can be restored?
- Do you know the “Recycle Bin” does not destroy data?

When you delete a file using the WINDOWS Recycle Bin, only the file that you see is deleted. The data still resides on your hard drive and can be restored easily, until the file location on your hard disk is overwritten, and many times the files can be completely recovered using many available computer programs, or even simple computer commands.

Evidence Nuker Deletes What Your Recycle Bin Can’t!

Press Here To Download Now for no cost

Or visit our home page for more information

- Deleted files are the first thing hackers, privacy thieves, and other computer experts look for when they are trying to recover sensitive information from your computer or discarded disks.

- Spouses try to find ways to see what their husband or wife have been doing online and trying to cover up!

- Employers routinely search for 'deleted' files to discover information about employees.

Evidence Nuker shreds files using the most advanced, ‘military-grade’ data deletion methods available – approved for use by the Department of Defense.

Evidence Nuker deletes and permanently removes the following:

deleted files - chat transcripts - emails - audio and video files - temporary internet files - image files (all formats) - clipboard data - search histories - passwords - internet history – cookies and more …

Cover your tracks with Evidence Nuker!

Press Here To Download Now at no cost

Or visit our home page for more information

-----

To not receive future offers/promotions from us please press on the below link and scroll to the bottom of the page:
Press Here

Or send us a letter at:

100 E. San Marcos Blvd.
San Marcos, CA 92069

homogenisation care of ERC
284-C E. Lake Mead Drive #119
Henderson, Nevada 89015-5582

To unsubscribe, visit this link.

Bubbles said:
Right now, at this very moment, I am wearing a polka-dot fools hat with attached curly green hair. My boss gave everyone different hats with hair and halloween pens and candy. This day is out of control already.

unf! :drool:

:p

omg i just want to scream i'm in such a good mood but i'm freaking at the same time and i just made a whole pot of coffee to keep me alive all day while i freak the fuck out and spread myself between house chores party duty mothering a child and posting with my friends whom i adore but don't know because that's the extent of my social life right now but it's all good and paying bills with imaginary money and cleaning out the fridge because we've got sooooo much food and a crappy fridge and i just want to go outside and twirl around with no bra on and scream and cry and laugh at the same time because that's so fucking confusing it feels really really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubbles said:
Right now, at this very moment, I am wearing a polka-dot fools hat with attached curly green hair. My boss gave everyone different hats with hair and halloween pens and candy. This day is out of control already.

I'm wearing a baseball cap..... :( I fail at Friday Fun Day.

Perhaps I should go steal some of the hundreds of pounds of candy laying around and get a sugar-high going.......