It's still a gay car no matter how much I whine about it

theacoustician said:
Yeah, the fruity British guy did a lot to ungay it for me...

Yep. When the first thing I see in a hetero advocacy thread is a metrosexual british man.....

i'll tell ya what all you haters, i'll race you through a road course.. when you lose maybe you'll have a new respect for this little 2400lb roadster

pa said:
i'll tell ya what all you haters, i'll race you through a road course.. when you lose maybe you'll have a new respect for this little 2400lb roadster

bring it :fly:

And make sure you tighten your hand grips
peewee.jpg

SchmilK said:
YES OOOOH YES!

Except i'm making the STi Hunter from my 04 wrx. :) Except i'm kinda paused on upgrades cause someone said i'm not allowed to do anymore. :(
Maybe you should pay off your car or your Harley first, and buy a wedding, and buy a house... I dunno :fly:

zengirl said:
Maybe you should pay off your car or your Harley first, and buy a wedding, and buy a house... I dunno :fly:

d'oh...yeah i guess maybe i SHOULD...but dang girl, we're only here as us once... :fly: I did get you that ring you been bugging about forevers....besides that...i dunno how keen i feel driving an illegally modified car...even though LOTS of peoplpe do...maybe if i quit doing drugs all the time i can tune my car into a federal offense and not feel paranoid like imagonna get pulled over all the time.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

pa once you drive it, it's classified as a gay car. If you drove a muscle car once owned by John Wayne, then it would be a gay car. If Roy Roger's horse Trigger was still alive and you rode him, he would be then classified as a gay horse.

b_sinning said:
pa once you drive it, it's classified as a gay car. If you drove a muscle car once owned by John Wayne, then it would be a gay car. If Roy Roger's horse Trigger was still alive and you rode him, he would be then classified as a gay horse.

and we all know what gay horses eat right????

SchmilK said:
d'oh...yeah i guess maybe i SHOULD...but dang girl, we're only here as us once... :fly: I did get you that ring you been bugging about forevers....besides that...i dunno how keen i feel driving an illegally modified car...even though LOTS of peoplpe do...maybe if i quit doing drugs all the time i can tune my car into a federal offense and not feel paranoid like imagonna get pulled over all the time.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
:confused:

put. the. crack. pipe. down.

:shifty:

whatdafuckdidjoojustsay?