It's still a gay car no matter how much I whine about it

Fat Burger said:
It wouldnt' be a fair contest. Anyone can drive faster when they've got gay bikers chasing them.
yeah, but you have to admit that rainbow does add some fierce drag....

b_sinning said:
pa once you drive it, it's classified as a gay car. If you drove a muscle car once owned by John Wayne, then it would be a gay car. If Roy Roger's horse Trigger was still alive and you rode him, he would be then classified as a gay horse.

wasn't john wayne already gay? :confused:
and trigger was infamous for cruising for other stallions :fly:

yeah.. totally gay..

sc5.jpg

pa, you do realize you will never win this, right? the more you protest, the more people are going to needle you about it so you might as well give up :)

Candy said:
This is going nowhere fast pa. (no pun intended with pics of the "racing" miata.) I think it's a beautiful car.

BTW: What does pa mean????

prince albert drives a fgt car - that's what pa means

edit: you only think it's beautiful because your car looks so much the same.....but you are a girl, so your car is not gay.

Candy said:
This is going nowhere fast pa. (no pun intended with pics of the "racing" miata.) I think it's a beautiful car.

BTW: What does pa mean????

pa = prince albert

and yes i know its going no-where.. but then again i didn't buy the car with the intentions of having people think i was driving a mustang or vette..

its damn fun to drive.. regardless of what people think... :D

i like to stir trouble what can i say <33 :heart: <33

pa said:
pa = prince albert

and yes i know its going no-where.. but then again i didn't buy the car with the intentions of having people think i was driving a mustang or vette..

its damn fun to drive.. regardless of what people think... :D

i like to stir trouble what can i say <33 :heart: <33

ahh... reminds me of my S2000. I love driving that car.