Thread It's Meownday & Billy Madison Kittens says make it a noncrappy one!

dug through my picasa and found BatCat!

5n2ikl.jpg

I miss having pets

Omgggg, himz so fluffy and handsomezzz!! /cat talk

Omgggg, himz so fluffy and handsomezzz!! /cat talk

Her :p runt of the litter, teensy cat, all fur

And as a kitten, with me as a 12 year old or so.

7967566squeek_2.JPG

She's coming up on 21 years old this year, still doing good minus some sound-onset epilepsy which is pretty easily controlled

edit: scan of a bad photo, this was long long long before digital

Her :p runt of the litter, teensy cat, all fur

And as a kitten, with me as a 12 year old or so.

7967566squeek_2.JPG

She's coming up on 21 years old this year, still doing good minus some sound-onset epilepsy which is pretty easily controlled

edit: scan of a bad photo, this was long long long before digital

Sooo effin cute. How old was she here?

I had a kitten when I lived in WI. My ex found him on a gravel road. He was only 6 weeks old, the poor little thing! He was an insane cat, though!! Prob became insane after all the shens my then toddler daughter pulled with him. Laundry chute, dresser drawers, closets, toy boxes, cabinets. That poor cat. :lol: He just sat there and took it, though. He let out his aggression in other ways like digging up my plants, throwing himself onto screens, peeing in the bathroom every single day, etc......His name was Major. Major Kittens, sir!!

Sooo effin cute. How old was she here?

I had a kitten when I lived in WI. My ex found him on a gravel road. He was only 6 weeks old, the poor little thing! He was an insane cat, though!! Prob became insane after all the shens my then toddler daughter pulled with him. Laundry chute, dresser drawers, closets, toy boxes, cabinets. That poor cat. :lol: He just sat there and took it, though. He let out his aggression in other ways like digging up my plants, throwing himself onto screens, peeing in the bathroom every single day, etc......His name was Major. Major Kittens, sir!!

young, not sure exactly, but probably 6 weeks? I know we got her around 5 weeks

ETFC just got home from the office (cardboard box) and is reviewing Mr. Kittens application. It's been a long day so he apawligizes for the loose (yet tempting to bat) tie.

CyN4LI9.jpeg

*dramatic paws*

He likes what he sees and would like Mr. Kittens to come in for an interview.

ETFC just got home from the office (cardboard box) and is reviewing Mr. Kittens application. It's been a long day so he apawligizes for the loose (yet tempting to bat) tie.

CyN4LI9.jpeg

*dramatic paws*

He likes what he sees and would like Mr. Kittens to come in for an interview.

Lmfaooo. Deaddd. Omg I love him! He looks like Billy's big brother.