Thread It's Meownday & Billy Madison Kittens says make it a noncrappy one!

Had the same thing. Ended up giving the cat an oatmeal bath once a week for about 3-4 months. Haven't really had a problem since.

Damn it, beaten.

Sure it's oatmeal? I thought it was the stuff we used on the rescue pups.

ETFC just got home from the office (cardboard box) and is reviewing Mr. Kittens application. It's been a long day so he apawligizes for the loose (yet tempting to bat) tie.

CyN4LI9.jpeg

*dramatic paws*

He likes what he sees and would like Mr. Kittens to come in for an interview.

Fucking nuts.

I dunno if you guys remember the last time I traveled here I told you guys about a park where over 100 stray cats live. People come and feed them and they just walk the park purring all day and nite.

That's what this fucking forum has become! A cat park! A stray cat park with a symphony of purrs preformed by a thousand cats.
Gross.

I dunno if you guys remember the last time I traveled here I told you guys about a park where over 100 stray cats live. People come and feed them and they just walk the park purring all day and nite.

That's what this fucking forum has become! A cat park! A stray cat park with a symphony of purrs preformed by a thousand cats.
Gross.

Jump in the pussy wagon and become one of us! Meooww

Gross.

Do ya'll know what ASMR is? its kinda like getting goosebumps on your brain. It makes you feel like you're stoned. Anywho, when my cat sits on the neck rest of my recliner and purrs I get this sensation. If I lived in your stray cat park I would never get shit done.

Let me know when I can move in. I will bring the wicker. And April.

Gross.

Lmao ppuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Do ya'll know what ASMR is? its kinda like getting goosebumps on your brain. It makes you feel like you're stoned. Anywho, when my cat sits on the neck rest of my recliner and purrs I get this sensation. If I lived in your stray cat park I would never get shit done.

Let me know when I can move in. I will bring the wicker. And April.

:lol:

I saw some bracelets with spoons on them and I thought of you. :heart: