Baby It's flys fault I have to make another book thread

I'm not sure I understand the question.

It was nothing but a list of "facts" there was no emotion from any of the animals. And to make it worse, it was highly repetitive.

The best part of that book is being done with it so I no longer have to suffer through it.

I'm not sure I understand the question.

It was nothing but a list of "facts" there was no emotion from any of the animals. And to make it worse, it was highly repetitive.

The best part of that book is being done with it so I no longer have to suffer through it.
Are you talking about Orwell's Animal Farm?

Because ??

Because "Time magazine chose the book as one of the 100 best English-language novels (1923 to 2005);[8] it also featured at number 31 on the Modern Library List of Best 20th-Century Novels. It won a Retrospective Hugo Award in 1996, and is included in the Great Books of the Western World selection."

Because "Time magazine chose the book as one of the 100 best English-language novels (1923 to 2005);[8] it also featured at number 31 on the Modern Library List of Best 20th-Century Novels. It won a Retrospective Hugo Award in 1996, and is included in the Great Books of the Western World selection."

And?? I didn't like it. I don't make it a habit of liking things just because others do.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
piers anthony definitely tends towards the magicky shit.

Not always, but sometimes. My favorite pure sci-fi from him is Race Against Time

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL