it's fat tuesday!!!

b_sinning said:
The baby kept crawling out before I could put the cake into the oven.

bast give me a call and we can tell our wives we're going to a church revival. I'll even yell out a few Amens to make it somewhat valid.

3 or more people and I'm good. So sayeth the book of JJ. Unless she's there. Then 2 is :cool:

well, 3 if you count the stripper in her lap :fly:

eileenbunny said:
I'm not in to the whole Mardi Gras thing. Frankly, New Orleans during this time scares me. Plus, I don't have boobs and I never get any beads and that makes me insanely jealous of all you other women out there.

New Orleans is probably safer now than it has been in decades. All the criminals and hoodlums got washed to houston in the hurricane.

eileenbunny said:
You are probably right, I guess it's mostly the boob thing that makes me a Mardi Gras scrooge.

do you really think that it matters what size your bewbies are? the fact that you lift up your shirt gets you beadage. hell, i've seen drunken frat boys get beads just for doin' that. i dare you to get down to a mardi gras and prove me wrong. :p :fly:

Never been to any Mardi Gras type dealie, don't really care to. I don't believe that flashing for beads is right, it devalues women. If they show themselves off to the world over cheap plastic necklaces that doesn't say much for their self worth. And frankly seeing drunk college girl bewbies just doesn't do anything for me.

Pandora said:
Never been to any Mardi Gras type dealie, don't really care to. I don't believe that flashing for beads is right, it devalues women. If they show themselves off to the world over cheap plastic necklaces that doesn't say much for their self worth. And frankly seeing drunk college girl bewbies just doesn't do anything for me.

for some reason I thought of this while reading :lol:

Homer: [walks in carrying groceries] I've got groceries.
[puts bags down on the dining room table]
Lisa: [taking things out of the bags] Maple soda? A cell phone
full of candy? Astronaut bread?
Homer: It's the bread of astronauts.
Bart: [looking at a box of "Sweet Emotions" cereal] I didn't
know Aerosmith made a cereal.
Lisa: Dad, I gave you a list.
Homer: Oh, yeah. [reads list and laughs] You were way off.
Lisa: [growls in frustration]
Homer: [on candy-cell phone] Hello, Lollipop Island? There's a
little girl here who had too many sour balls.
Lisa: [grows and stalks off]

Pandora said:

I'd show you my boobs for some beads...

...I hate myself :dont:

b_sinning said:
I'll show you my boobs if you show me yours. Screw the beads.

yeah, what he said. :D

damnit now I realize I really DO need to get out this weekend. OK, JJ is out of town, so Bast is free. I can be free, are we going to do this thing? :bast:

ERage said:
yeah, what he said. :D

d*mnit now I realize I really DO need to get out this weekend. OK, JJ is out of town, so Bast is free. I can be free, are we going to do this thing? :bast:

she's back tonight *yay*

why_ask_why said:
for some reason I thought of this while reading :lol:

I'm not a fan of sour candy thanks. ;) I guess I just like women that have respect for their bodies and are a little more selective with whom they share them with. It's just more meaningful. I'm a girl, we tend to prefer things that way. But seriously tho...if a women would expose herself for cheap plastic charms, that speaks volumes on her self-worth. And if she doesn't value herself enough to keep her shirt on, then I'm not going to place a high value on whatever I might see of hers.

OMG values wtf?!?!

Pandora said:
I'm not a fan of sour candy thanks. ;) I guess I just like women that have respect for their bodies and are a little more selective with whom they share them with. It's just more meaningful. I'm a girl, we tend to prefer things that way. But seriously tho...if a women would expose herself for cheap plastic charms, that speaks volumes on her self-worth. And if she doesn't value herself enough to keep her shirt on, then I'm not going to place a high value on whatever I might see of hers.

OMG values wtf?!?!

I totally get where you're coming from and respect it :) :heart: