Its about time for...

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
In this thread we will openly talk about something nice someone on the forum has done for you. This will be an ON TOPIC thread and it will only consist of something nice you have gotten out of UF. It could be something as simple as the way someone addressed an issue you had or a simple material object that was sent to you. Be as funny as you want but make sure its the truth and something positive. If you can try to make it something the person might not know about and NO REPEATS. If someone already brought that person up, you have to talk about another person who made ya happy.

8/10 I completely agree with ThornBirds post's and they usually really help me. I find myself reading her post's 2 or 3 times and saying to myself, wow that is exactly how I would say it. I dont agree with everything but when browsing new thread's I tend to look for her post's first. I hope you know how much I enjoy reading your threads, they are very insightful for me.

EDIT - ***BOLD THE PERSONS NAME SO WE CAN EASILY SEE THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN TALKED ABOUT***

Spange and Thorn took SRC and I out to dinner Sunday, we had a great time. :heart:

edit> happy brad? :p

Last edited:
Pandora took blondie out lingerie shopping last time we were in ATL. That worked out well for me.

Mikey helped me put together a ton of info regarding a client for my boss, who ended up never using any of it. Regardless, I thought that was awesome.

Ape has continuously tried to make me feel welcome here and was sweet enough to PIF a book! How cool is that?!

:heart: :heart: :D

I want to say Thorn and Spange for opening their house to us, but they have both already been mentioned.

Everyone is actually very nice here, and if they aren't we are quick to boot them out. :eek:

April and Zac! are two of the best buddies a girl can have. They got me through a really rough time recently, even though I refuse to spank my dog.

:lol: You're great too. Who else can I giggle with after eating icecream and having the pedicurist ask what kind of drugs were on. :fly: :heart:

I love how FG corrects peoples grammar non stop like we are in some sorta school, lol. I find myself double checking everything I type when I reply to him or around him. Keeps me on my toes and usually cracks me completely up for some odd reason.

Thorn listens to me complain and vent when I need it.

Fly and Ape let us stay at their house and all they required was sechs in return.