Its about time for...

I gotten good advice on IT issues, which is great since I'm rather non technical. It's nice to have a group of people that are spread out and have diverse backgrounds that you can bounce ideas off of and get good feedback.

There are so many people that I could and should thank here.

shamy/beerad/dharma/tampa krew: Thanks for being totally cool people. I enjoy every time I get to hang out with you guys.

Chikken: Thanks for always making time to see me when you're in orlando or im in Boston

ATL Crew: Thank you for the food, fun, and parties. Thank the Spangebirds for letting us stay in their house.

There is more that I will think of.

SHAWN got me hooked on clove cigarettes (this is sarcasm and off topic). He also reminds me to be a bit "softer and gentler" in my interactions with people. We think we're just being cute, when really we can be assholes.

CANDY has shown me that it's not just my wife who can justify just about anything. Perspective.

WAW offered me floor tix <<<fuckin awesome!

CUBAN KELLEY smokes so much I don't feel bad for smokin.

RUTHLESS invited me to his bday suare' (sp?).

SARCASMO offers an international opinion, refreshing.

and everybody north of GA reminds me how much I LOVE living here in paradise.

DYSFUNK backed up my walmart post with more economics than I knew or understood.

FG makes me want to explore Google more.

BEERASS I mean BEERAD is just an all around good drinkin buddy.

BUBBLES.. never mind.

SHAWN and CANDY didn't make me dj their wedding allowing me to enjoy their reception.

SHAWN also let me mixdown my premixed mixx for one of my appearances on 95.7 The Beat at his house.

Well, seeing as how my Atlanta friends are pretty much my UF friends as well, they do nice stuff all the time.

WhyAskWhy is always generous. He always buys me a drink when we are out and provides plenty o' sporting action. ;)

Pandora likes to put candy in my underwear drawer and make things for my girls.

Theac likes to make wonderful meat for my mouth and crepes for the missus.

But these are things that I think friends do for each other.

i have real friends from here. that is what i am most thankful for. i look forward to checking in here and asking for opinions/advice. i laugh and i hurt with y'all, and that surprises and pleases me...i never knew i could find something so real over a computer. there are too many good things to say about too many good people here, but i hope that i get those messages across at one point or another. i simply cannot name just one person right here right now and stop there.

:heart:

since everyone else is ignoring the repeats rule I'd like to point out that I still have a mancrush on thorn bird. we may not agree on everything but overall I like the way s/he thinks :drool:

theacoustician and fly have provided us with a cool place to hang out, april is just cute as all hell. knyte and kiwi have taught me that while utah folk may be frakkin weird sometimes they're generally cool people :D

dbzeag would ignore his foot on fire to give me advice and I :heart: both him and his butt buddy tim forever. flamingglory is an endless source of entertainment and thrawn made me work on my tetris skillz

but above all zengirl has done more for me than just about anyone I have ever known and I will love her til the day I die. plus she introduced me to schmilk :drool:

InnerMuse sent me some very interesting christmas cards, which are still next to my monitor.

April talks to me.

ThornBird talks to me.

Seriously what is wrong with these people?

Dharma is not a bitch as hard as she tries. It is very cute to watch her get angry.

FlyNavy and KNYTE like guns.

Sarcasmo could easily take over my position on this forum. Essentially being a more cynical shadow of my posts. Who either though sheer ignorance or depth like a puddle, makes succinct point.

Shawn is... Shawn

Bubbles is prime J.A.P.

fly keeps things running.

I just wish I didn't live so far away from the UF action. Every person I have met IRL is just awesome. I had the biggest smile on my face the whole meet that I was at.

And for those of you that I haven't met, you keep my attention and entertain me enough to ignore the doldrums of work.

:heart:

Ma171aC helped me get a car when i was moving by posting some helpful information and organizing donations for me.. even though i didnt know him

since everyone else is ignoring the repeats rule I'd like to point out that I still have a mancrush on thorn bird. we may not agree on everything but overall I like the way s/he thinks :drool:

theacoustician and fly have provided us with a cool place to hang out, april is just cute as all hell. knyte and kiwi have taught me that while utah folk may be frakkin weird sometimes they're generally cool people :D

dbzeag would ignore his foot on fire to give me advice and I :heart: both him and his butt buddy tim forever. flamingglory is an endless source of entertainment and thrawn made me work on my tetris skillz

but above all zengirl has done more for me than just about anyone I have ever known and I will love her til the day I die. plus she introduced me to schmilk :drool:

Not self promoting but that helped me to realize there were other people in the world and it genuinley gave me a new outlook on the general population and partly [M]

Theac and Smileynev for being the best.. initially anyway, online friends a guy could have. They both made me crack up everytime i logged in and Theac is a wealth of fantastic information
theac and pandora for letting me crash at there house years ago when i met the atlanta crew for a hockey game, you guys really some of the most hospitable people i've ever met.

ape and zachypoo theres not enough good things to say about these two. Zach, i still remember the day i met you and i'm thrilled you found someone worthy of all that is you, same goes for you ape, its an honor to have you in the "Family"

chicken and wife you two are always up for dinner or drinks and are a pleasure to have a conversation with. :heart:

dharma for having the tastiest ear lobe ever

WAW for letting me crash at his place after the holloween party instead of driving my drunk ass home.

I'll remember some, but all in all i love everyone here to some extent.

:lol: I keep forgetting that was you dude, the usernames don't match :heart: although a car was never purchased and the majority of those funds were paid back to the donators sans the ones that changed email addresses or something :)

Last edited:
:lol: I keep forgetting that was you dude :heart: although a car was never purchased and the majority of those funds were paid back to the donators sans the ones that changed email addresses or something :)

my name has changed 40 times.. :heart:

knight for making me realize i'm not as short as i could be.. :confused:

:heart: for inline4 for inspiring me to have a stranger forcefully insert sharp metal through my reproductive organ for the sole purpose of asthetic beauty and shock value and the unseen benefit of inconvenient bladder evacuation. :heart: