It may be Florida, but its still the South sometimes

fly said:
They still smoke like a mofo tho, although isnt there some fuel that reduces that or something (I dont know too much about them).

However, I used to change oil for a living and nothing was crazier than changing a diesel. Not only did the shit stain your hands for days, but you could run it 15 seconds after putting in fresh oil and the shit was dark as night.
If you look at a modern VW, or MB diesel - even with American diesel, they don't smoke much at all.

Bertha belches a nice big cloud at startup, but it goes away shortly afterwards.

The low-sulpher diesel that they have in Europe, and we're supposed to have here soon, smokes a lot less.

ChikkenNoodul said:
If you look at a modern VW, or MB diesel - even with American diesel, they don't smoke much at all.

Bertha belches a nice big cloud at startup, but it goes away shortly afterwards.

The low-sulpher diesel that they have in Europe, and we're supposed to have here soon, smokes a lot less.
I just remember Fase talking about smoking people...

ChikkenNoodul said:

Maybe theac ingested some diesel and that's why his farts stink like sulfur today??!? :confused:

you could probably pick up a window unit like that for 10-20 bucks at a yard sale. cheaper than fixin the ac on the truck. that and it's hilarious. i would do that just for laughs if i had a truck that didnt have ac.