It drives me up the fn' wall!

Pandora said:
We've all got pet peeves that drive us crazy. My #1 peeve is people that bitch about the same thing all the time and never do anything to change their situation. I just got a call from a friend who went on for over 15 minutes venting about his boyfriend. He's done this for the last 2 months every time we talk. :rant: Anyone know a nice way to tell someone to stfu???

So what drives the rest of you up the walls?
My mom does that, she will complain and bitch and moan about the same things over and over... I finally got tired of it and said, Listen, if you aren't going to actually do something about it besides bitching then it's your fault, inaction at this point is as intentional as action. If you don't like it, fix it, if you can't fix it, forget it, bitching about it only makes me mad at you.

My biggest pet peve is when I'm watching a show, and I'm interested in it, and the guys come into the living room and start having a conversation right next to me about cars or something completely unrelated, and all I hear is their blah blah blah blah. That's incredibly rude.

Millions said:
- People who have other conversations with people in the room while you're on the phone with them. Seriously. Call me back. I don't mind. But don't sit there and jabber on for 20 damn minutes about what you're going to have for dinner with someone while I'm waiting on the other end. I consistently hang up on my friends and loved ones for pulling this crap.

OMG I HATE THAT SHIT. A comment every now and then is fine by me, but to sit there and have a conversation about it is so annoying! I did not call you to hear you talk to someone else!

zengirl said:
My biggest pet peve is when I'm watching a show, and I'm interested in it, and the guys come into the living room and start having a conversation right next to me about cars or something completely unrelated, and all I hear is their blah blah blah blah. That's incredibly rude.

YES!!!!!. I hate that. Especially when its a season finale or something.

Flaming homosexuals annoy me, too. Like so flaming they are 5,000 times more feminine than the most feminine woman on earth. What's the deal? Just be like Rock Hudson gay and get over it. That dude was still a guy, you know?

smileynev said:
YES!!!!!. I hate that. Especially when its a season finale or something.
Yeah, Monday I watched back to back episodes of a series, all freaking day, like for hours and hours... and when the final episode came on... the last freaking 10 minutes of it, both Mike and Ryan sit down on the couch with me and start talking about cars. WHAT THE HECK YOU DUM DUM'S.. I told them to shush and they apologized and then kept talking.

:rolleyes:

Sarcasmo said:
Flaming homosexuals annoy me, too. Like so flaming they are 5,000 times more feminine than the most feminine woman on earth. What's the deal? Just be like Rock Hudson gay and get over it. That dude was still a guy, you know?

Same for uber burly dykes. You're a lesbian, not a ghey man! wtf?

People who talk on the phone, or attempt to do other tasks, while driving. They dont seem to realize that the car wont drive itself, drift over into my lane and force me onto the shoulder. Then they look at ME like IM a dumbass when I ride up, tap the window and shoot them the bird.

Drool-Boy said:
People who talk on the phone, or attempt to do other tasks, while driving. They dont seem to realize that the car wont drive itself, drift over into my lane and force me onto the shoulder. Then they look at ME like IM a dumbass when I ride up, tap the window and shoot them the bird.
I'a'm reeplying g to yourre post whileea toaalking on thea hphone

Drool-Boy said:
Women who do their makeup in the car, and men who read the freaking newspaper while driving.

That really irriates me.

I don't have a problem with folks on the phone until they're in the left lane doing 5 under the limit and weaving.