It drives me up the fn' wall!

zengirl said:
Women who do their makeup in the car, and men who read the freaking newspaper while driving.

That really irriates me.

I don't have a problem with folks on the phone until they're in the left lane doing 5 under the limit and weaving.

Oh gosh, I do both. Every morning I put some make up on in the car and on the way home I do the crossword in the newspaper...

People who are always trying to "outdo" other people, someone will tell a story of something bad that happened and the other person immediately tells how their situation was worse than that (unfortunately I have a couple sisters that do that ALL THE TIME!) And the undisciplined kids.

Drool-Boy said:
People who talk on the phone, or attempt to do other tasks, while driving. They dont seem to realize that the car wont drive itself, drift over into my lane and force me onto the shoulder. Then they look at ME like IM a dumbass when I ride up, tap the window and shoot them the bird.
Well hey, what the fuck were you doing on THEIR road to begin with? :D

I'm hating pedestrians this week, this bitch crossed against the signal this morning - looked right at me as I was starting to turn, gave a smug little smile and kept walking.

I pulled right behind her and revved it to about 9 grand, made her jump :fly:

People who bring their 15 month old children into work and then say, "What's on Sarah's Computer? do you want to see what's on Sarah's computer?" Leave me alone, I'm working. :mad:

zengirl said:
People who bring their 15 month old children into work and then say, "What's on Sarah's Computer? do you want to see what's on Sarah's computer?" Leave me alone, I'm working. :mad:

oh, you know you like it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I never really got why people would do something like that.
A woman is doing this right now... it's her granddaughter, and apparently the granddaughter likes me.. or the pink shirt I'm wearing.. because she keeps running over here, and this woman, who I can't stand anyway (she has one of those nasaly foices that makes Fran Dresher sound gruff) keeps saying, "Oh, you like Sarah, lets see what Sarah's doing, oh that's garbage, oh lets play with this (as she takes stuff off of my desk)" wtf lady I'm working.

thrawn said:
her biological clock is ticking so loud flynavy is worried
No, my biological clock is broken, everytime I am around a small child, it starts to turn backwards.

kiwi said:
People who are always trying to "outdo" other people, someone will tell a story of something bad that happened and the other person immediately tells how their situation was worse than that (unfortunately I have a couple sisters that do that ALL THE TIME!) And the undisciplined kids.

Oh man this guy I know is like that. I actually twitch when he speaks sometimes. He thinks he's better, smarter and stronger than anyone on earth. If anyone says something to him he says "Oh that's nothing...." blah blah blah.

But he cracks me up because for all the working out he does he's not buff at all, he barely graduated high school, still lives with his folks, and constantly talks about what he's going to do when he's a millionaire despite making like $10 an hour. All at the promising age of 29.