It drives me up the fn' wall!

Thorn Bird said:
this is true...all of it...and it's funny you say meat puppet...

when i delivered the placenta my midwife held it up, put her fist in it, and proceeded to explain how the thing works. it wasn't till then that spange almost passed out. he called it the meat puppet, and you've never seen anything closer in your life. i have video if anyone wants to see it. :D

Why would anybody in their right mind do that? :confused:

Fat Burger said:
I hate it when parents do that too, but I know I will when we have kids.

of course you're going to make mistakes, but at least you'll care about trying to raise your kids right. :)

Pandora said:
We were all a little drunk at the time.... :shifty:

I haven't looked at meat the same way ever since. :(

i ruined meat for you????? oh, my...i cannot live with myself...you can come stay with me for awhile till you get over it. :pandora: i'm sure spange won't mind a bit.

Thorn Bird said:
this is true...all of it...and it's funny you say meat puppet...

when i delivered the placenta my midwife held it up, put her fist in it, and proceeded to explain how the thing works. it wasn't till then that spange almost passed out. he called it the meat puppet, and you've never seen anything closer in your life. i have video if anyone wants to see it. :D

I...I feel queasy.

SpangeMonkee said:
hmmm.. I think those are the same size. maybe she shows more cleavage usually. wait. why am I arguing about 2 other people's wives' boobs?

:lol: From what I've seen, she has a large C, small D. I'm pretty good at guessing, but I haven't had many pictures to actually judge from :p

Coqui said:
:lol: From what I've seen, she has a large C, small D. I'm pretty good at guessing, but I haven't had many pictures to actually judge from :p

If you good at guessing, I'm never posting pictures of my breasts. I wouldn't want everyone to know how small I am :( .

kiwi said:
If you good at guessing, I'm never posting pictures of my breasts. I wouldn't want everyone to know how small I am :( .

I already have a guess sorry ;) And you're small anyways, you aren't supposed to have large breasts

kiwi said:
Oh really, what do you guess?

Edit: Why are you looking at my boobs?

I'd guess a large A small B cup on you.

It's not that I was specifically looking at them, it's just that my dad has taught me the art of catching every little detail about someone within seconds of looking at them (took 1/2 a second before he noticed my wife had 5 piercings on each ear)

Coqui said:
I'd guess a large A small B cup on you.

It's not that I was specifically looking at them, it's just that my dad has taught me the art of catching every little detail about someone within seconds of looking at them (took 1/2 a second before he noticed my wife had 5 piercings on each ear)

I'm not sure If I should be impressed, scared, or worried ;) .

It's not that I want HUGE boobs, I just want decent sized ones :( .

Coqui said:

large C. But nice and perky with lots of cleavage in low cut shirts. I love my wife's boobies :drool: :boobies: