It drives me up the fn' wall!

Some skeptics have said you can't succesfully combine the sophistication of a pipe and a wine cooler with heart boxers....but you sir continue to defy reason.

Millions said:
Some skeptics have said you can't succesfully combine the sophistication of a pipe and a wine cooler with heart boxers....but you sir continue to defy reason.
:lol: bwahahahahahahah
I dont think he would ever be caught dead holding a wine cooler

smileynev said:
I despise people with an everburning passion who throw cigarette butts out their windows.

I'll try not to hit your car.

Edit: actually, I don't smoke in the car any more.

SpangeMonkee said:
cue JJ pics

bewbs.jpg

I hate it when people tell you about stupid "cute" things their kids did

crazymike said:
I hate it when people tell you about stupid "cute" things their kids did

ANOTHER kid hater? what, do y'all have nothing else to hate besides little people? i sure hope y'all don't recreate. y'all are the ones messin' things up for the parents who try hard to raise kids properly! :p

Thorn Bird said:
ANOTHER kid hater? what, do y'all have nothing else to hate besides little people? i sure hope y'all don't recreate. y'all are the ones messin' things up for the parents who try hard to raise kids properly! :p

Yeah pretty much.

Too young to have kids...thus the screaming, eating, pooping machines hold no fascination with me.

Thorn Bird said:

I love kids :heart: . I get much more satisfaction out of raising my daughter than I could anyother accomplishment in my life (we'll aside from a succesful and flourishing marriage).

Pandora said:
:lol: Parents usually do that to themselves.

fake edit: not you tho :heart:

molly's gonna completely win you over one day, hon, and you end up preggers...
:D

i know there are a lot of stupid parents out there. i've met a lot of 'em, and i have friends who are some of 'em. i know i'm going to mess up, too...but i am dedicating my life to working on and attempting to perfect the relationships with my friends and family. that's all that matters to me -- my friends and family. i'm going to die trying to be the best parent/wife/friend out there. i just wish sometimes that all the parents who really try hard and have kids for the right reason wouldn't get clumped in with the stupid-people/majority thing. :(

Thorn Bird said:
molly's gonna completely win you over one day, hon, and you end up preggers...
:D

i know there are a lot of stupid parents out there. i've met a lot of 'em, and i have friends who are some of 'em. i know i'm going to mess up, too...but i am dedicating my life to working on and attempting to perfect the relationships with my friends and family. that's all that matters to me -- my friends and family. i'm going to die trying to be the best parent/wife/friend out there. i just wish sometimes that all the parents who really try hard and have kids for the right reason wouldn't get clumped in with the stupid-people/majority thing. :(
I will NEVER be preggers. I'm too skurd of teh meat puppets. :omy:

But it's so much easier to stereotype. :fly: Plus I think good parents like that are in the minority.

Pandora said:
I will NEVER be preggers. I'm too skurd of teh meat puppets. :omy:

But it's so much easier to stereotype. :fly: Plus I think good parents like that are in the minority.

this is true...all of it...and it's funny you say meat puppet...

when i delivered the placenta my midwife held it up, put her fist in it, and proceeded to explain how the thing works. it wasn't till then that spange almost passed out. he called it the meat puppet, and you've never seen anything closer in your life. i have video if anyone wants to see it. :D