Is there a thread about your preferred body types?

the thought of having kids freaks me out :|

little people are so delicate. and working in the PEDS ward at the hospital isn't helping ease my anxiety about it :fly:

Plus... I dunno, its what I'm drawn to. I've always dated the same body type, but in different heights.

I think Disney's beauty and the beast ruined me for life, I seem to have a thing for men who look a bit like the beast...:confused:

First bf: 6'3" and was of white heritage but somehow ended up with darker skin than my current bf who is half black
Second bf: Not beastlike but small and quite fat but he was funny, hence the attraction there
Current: 5'9", quite muscly and beastlike.

Does this make any sense? :lol:

I just don't do skinny, probably make me feel fat or something. Plus I'm a feeder so no boyfriend of mine ever stays the same weight as when we met.

I don't think it's particularly "hot," but I can get the fetish aspect of it for some men. I BRED THAT BITCH LIKE AN ANIMAL!11 WITH MY SPURM!!1
GROSS
It's totally not. Pregnancy is sooo gross.

A coworker who is usually pretty tight-lipped about private stuff really opened up to me about her body was changing so much with her (first) pregnancy, and she was asking about how normal it is for nipples to turn into pepperonis. :lol:

I was instantly grossed out, because that was my biggest fear, (but didn't happen). She told me her husband thought they were gross. :/ I kinda felt bad. She's super cute, too.
GROSS

I fit none of those. OMG YOU CAN'T BOX ME INTO A CATEGORY WHAT EVER WILL I DO? :(

I think Im like 8 but currently not eating because Im turning into 15. Ive always been the lowest dress size you commonly find but not been skinny skinny.

1295574265999.jpg
I'm good with anything similar to
8-13 & 17-20

Edit: 8-13 preferred but I'm not about to turn anyone down ;)

Last edited:
Would you like me to post "afters" of my wife shortly after giving birth? It's all dependent on your body type and willingness to take care of yourself

I've turned over to a healthier way of living in the past few years. I think my biggest fear is losing all of that postpartum. We shall see. :p