Is there a thread about your preferred body types?

I've turned over to a healthier way of living in the past few years. I think my biggest fear is losing all of that postpartum. We shall see. :p

This is the important part. As long as you keep your eating habits the same pregnancy won't mess you up too much.

The problem with pregnancy is that a lot of women see it as an excuse to start eating cake frosting straight from the tub as a midnight snack (I know someone personally who does this) and once the baby is gone they never go back into staying sexy mode.

This is the important part. As long as you keep your eating habits the same pregnancy won't mess you up too much.

The problem with pregnancy is that a lot of women see it as an excuse to start eating cake frosting straight from the tub as a midnight snack (I know someone personally who does this) and once the baby is gone they never go back into staying sexy mode.

Just to clear up any confusion, this was not me.

Yeaaaah. I read that you only really need an extra 200 calories or something to accommodate a growing baby. I think I am conscientious enough about my health, that I hope it carries me through.

truth

WErd.

1295574265999.jpg

those descriptions are not accurate

big fan of 4, 8, and 11

I'm pretty 17 was a chick on genmay