WTF Is There A Line You Don't Cross Or Is Everything Fair Game?

Would you lie, cheat or steal if

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but your posit asks about highly unique highly conditional scenarios, not day to day circumstances. What fly said & I agree with, is that any situation can be created to abandon the 'code.'

I agree with this. In a life/death scenario all rules are void.

Unsurprisingly that is the bibliography of one book: The Holy Reich: Nazi Conceptions of Christianity, 1919–1945 Several of those books don't even mention abortion.

This one though Catholic Citizens in the Third Reich: Psycho-social Principles and Moral Reasoning actually has a fairly long section dedicated to the objections, and public protest by the Church to Hitler's euthanasia programs (pp 224-250).

unsurprisingly...I DIDN'T LIST ALL OF THE BOOKS THAT.I.READ as part of the course or courses that I took...I didn't make you wet with synopsis for a dissertation on the subject...you asked for sources...you never said exhaustive or empirical sO I should have just listed M.A.D. & Viz...I suppose they would have satisfied...NOT...b4 u accuse me of ignorance check out you own. Just because mamma didn't give u booby wen u wuz a baby she wanted to throe out the window...quite frankly gives me turgid mirth...nowottameen?
The Catholic Historical Review: Volume 62 (1976) (p. 56) The "Right to Kill" in the Third Reich. Prelude to Genocide by Graham, Robert A., SJ actually has a pretty thorough history of the topic.

Also apparently youve never heard of Mit brennender Sorge (With burning concern), which was a papal encyclical issued in 1937 condeming Nazism in general. Also one of the first public attacks on the Nazis...

Obviously, you barely speak the English language correctly.

Argh Jim lad! But I do have some comprehension skills and I'd bet you pinch to a pound of shit that to read correctly your sentence should have been a little like this:

As you cannot even manage to write the English language correctly, I'd suggest that was obvious.

My line is far less circumstantial than it used to be. It's pretty much the separation between defending myself/family and selfishly hurting others. I feel like less of an asshole and more boring all at once.

Most of us who are a certain age are less likely or inclined to indiscriminately shoot from the hip. For me it's quite timely and novel. Are you boring or is it the zesty younger you snorting as you actually go through the gears?

Argh Jim lad! But I do have some comprehension skills and I'd bet you pinch to a pound of shit that to read correctly your sentence should have been a little like this:

As you cannot even manage to write the English language correctly, I'd suggest that was obvious.

That's not it at all.