Food The (not so) delicious food thread

When I cook fun stuff like that, I always remember @liam (whatever his username is on here) and what he said about how he hates cooking because it's all this work and you don't keep it in the end.

I feel so opposite of that. Cooking is therapeutic, makes memories, feeds loved ones.... just feels fucking good.

If someone cleans up after me, it's eveeeeeenn betteerrrr.

They are pancakes...? Yeast flour milk eggs

Edit:

You kinda need a certain touch when cooking them or itll be a mess, think fritatta,

im aware what they are … lol
i post asking if yall know where to get them

stop mansplaining yoooooo

im aware what they are … lol
i post asking if yall know where to get them

stop mansplaining yoooooo
Just because I explain how to make a goddamn pancake doesnt mean it's mansplaining. Like it's a fucking pancake, not rocket surgery. If you act dumb you'll get treated like you're dumb. I know you know how to make a pancake. IT IS PANCAKES.

Id look for a polish resturaunt, you can freeze them.

Just because I explain how to make a goddamn pancake doesnt mean it's mansplaining. Like it's a fucking pancake, not rocket surgery. If you act dumb you'll get treated like you're dumb. I know you know how to make a pancake. IT IS PANCAKES.

You are mansplaining mansplaining.

fun fact:
ive NEVER made pancakes in my life. true story

also you cant serve caviar on any ole pancake .. never mind

read my post before you assume and say im acting dumb .. dummmmmy

I participated in a scavenger hunt a few weeks ago and one of the challenges was to make this 40 orange cake from Our Flag Means Death and then eat it on a tall ship while dressed like a pirate. My decorations sucked because it was like 100 degrees outside and just trying to get the glaze or anything to stay on the cake was a challenge, and overall the cake was frustrating to make, but it was pretty tasty.

I feel like you're trying to pick me up.

i kid you not
y’all forget that migrated to Gringo land well into my twilight years and i had never had a pancake til my raft drifted upon your shores
and while i’ve had them, i haven’t taken the time to learn them cuz i don’t love them. if my kid wants them i tell him “ ask your dad” or i order them for him

also i had to learn english nursery rhymes when i was pregnant cuz i didn’t know any of them.
baba black sheep is so dumb but i had to learn it