Is it stupid that im even considering this?

smileynev said:
brrmmmpppppppppptttttttttt

yaaaarrrrrrooooommmmm pakow! pakow! pakow!

Can you imagine if neither schute deployed?

Ya thats a scary thought. A friend of a friend had that happen to her. She somehow survived with a bunch of broken bones.

I'd still do it.

I think.

April23 said:
Ya thats a scary thought. A friend of a friend had that happen to her. She somehow survived with a bunch of broken bones.

I'd still do it.

I think.

We could be responsible for a another great dieout among the various plants and animals of this planet. How cool would that be?

Ryokurin said:

Is it whatshisname from Genmay, that dude that thought he was really smart and wore black trench coats and stuff.

smileynev said:
We could be responsible for a another great dieout among the various plants and animals of this planet. How cool would that be?

And they just think a possibility of how the dinosaurs were extinct was an astroid.

April23 said:
And they just think a possibility of how the dinosaurs were extinct was an astroid.

Two fat dinosaurs + flock of Pterydactils = rise of mammals on earth.

April23 said:
Just let everyone you know, know that you are going if you do. Take ALL safety precautions.

Bring a friend if you can.

Why Japan?

My name is greenwoods in Japanese. my pastime is listening to jpop and watching Asian films, my favorite food is sushi, and etc.

and no its not whatshisname. I dont even want to go with his name. as like I said its a drama event waiting to happen.

Ryokurin said:
My name is greenwoods in Japanese. my pastime is listening to jpop and watching Asian films, my favorite food is sushi, and etc.

and no its not whatshisname. I dont even want to go with his name. as like I said its a drama event waiting to happen.

Bah. Don't go, you don't seem too enthused about the guy.

Ryokurin said:

Find yourself a nice Japanese girlfriend and have her take you over and show you around her homeland.

thats tricky. maybe you could meet up before the trip to confirm they aren't a serial killer or something.

ieholly said:
thats tricky. maybe you could meet up before the trip to confirm they aren't a serial killer or something.

It's the serial killers that people say "seem to be the sweetest, kindest person ever. Never thought he would kill 7 families and rape their dog."

*Fuxx Burger* said:
My natural instinct says no.
But this comming from the girl who found love on Genmay :lol:

We also talked for a year before meeting IRL though... if that's anything?

:fly:

I wonder how many people have done that on genmay. Last I checked there were several others besides you two.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
My natural instinct says no.
But this comming from the girl who found love on Genmay :lol:

We also talked for a year before meeting IRL though... if that's anything?

Fat Burger.

Of all people

Fat Burger.

*shakes head*

April23 said:
It's the serial killers that people say "seem to be the sweetest, kindest person ever. Never thought he would kill 7 families and rape their dog."

scary thought.