Is it stupid that im even considering this?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
awwwww :heart:

Wait, are you trying to hit on him? What exactly do you two do when you go "out for lunch"

He has pictures of what we do, and so do I......... we eat piles of yummy Chinese food :drool:

Fear not for the state of your man's manliness :)

theacoustician said:
Find yourself a nice Japanese girlfriend and have her take you over and show you around her homeland.

Thats the plan.

you know for a second there was an opening at cnnj because the only guy that knew both Japanese and English bailed? I was wishing then that I knew Japanese so I could go for it. too bad I know almost zero Japanese.

Mr. Furlong said:
I bet I could leave this forum and come back in 5 years or so, and I'd still be the butt of jokes :p

I bet I could die and they would make jokes at my funeral. Both here and in real life.

Ryokurin said:
Thats the plan.

you know for a second there was an opening at cnnj because the only guy that knew both Japanese and English bailed? I was wishing then that I knew Japanese so I could go for it. too bad I know almost zero Japanese.
Dude, why on earth aren't you trying to learn? You can fly over there, impress them with your big American muscles, and snag yourself a hunny.