Is droolio not allowed to post from work or...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Those are the places that do that to see who stays after 1 year. They burn you out, making you bill 8-9 hours a day. Sure the money is decent for a first year attorney, but that wouldn't be worth it to me...

I worked with a fellow at my last firm who worked for one of the most notorious sweatshops in the state. He billed around 2500 hours per year on average, and while he made over $200k a year as a new associate he didn't have a life to spend it on.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:(

You need to have your own office, or cube, or janitor closet, or stall

I need my own urinal. that would be swell.

e-dubb said:
We can meet in New Orleans......that's about halfway, right?

Yeah, I guess so. I've always wanted to spend some time in the French Quarter, maybe have a tryst in a side-street voodoo parlor... :nevx3:

I told you dumbfucks I have a desk aginst a wall in the open , right next to the copy and fax machines.
There are plans to rearrange the office so that everyone has a cube, but thats slow in moving.
In the evenings Ive been too wiped to even bother with much more than naps/beer/tv.

Drool-Boy said:
I told you dumbfucks I have a desk aginst a wall in the open , right next to the copy and fax machines.
There are plans to rearrange the office so that everyone has a cube, but thats slow in moving.
In the evenings Ive been too wiped to even bother with much more than naps/beer/tv.
:heart: easy there killer

Drool-Boy said:

I tried to tell them man, I effin' tried!

*sobs*

Drool-Boy said:

We whine because we miss you Drool. :heart:

Drool-Boy said:
Hey, fuck you buddy

***Drool Tribute AutoBot V1.3.7***