Is droolio not allowed to post from work or...

He said he has a cube right in the middle of everything with no privacy, so he can't post from work.

If I didn't have my own office I'd understand. It used to be that way for me, too.

Sarcasmo said:
He said he has a cube right in the middle of everything with no privacy, so he can't post from work.

If I didn't have my own office I'd understand. It used to be that way for me, too.

Unless this was this week, he's posted at least since last week.

Sarcasmo said:

when did you talk to him? and you have your own office? wtf :cool:

Coqui said:
Unless this was this week, he's posted at least since last week.

He posted that explanation here. He still posts now and then from work, just not as much as he used to.

fly said:
when did you talk to him? and you have your own office? wtf :cool:

I'm the man. I even have a sign on my door that says "The Man". It's pretty sweet.

(All paralegals have their own offices, unless their firm blows goats.)

Sarcasmo said:
I'm the man. I even have a sign on my door that says "The Man". It's pretty sweet.

(All paralegals have their own offices, unless their firm blows goats.)

Paralegal.............hmmmmmmmm..........are you going to be a lawyer someday? I need to be a trophy wife, maybe we can work something out.

e-dubb said:
Paralegal.............hmmmmmmmm..........are you going to be a lawyer someday? I need to be a trophy wife, maybe we can work something out.

I haven't decided yet. Paralegals can make 6 figures a year if they specialize in something like bankruptcy or mergers and acquisitions, and the only thing they can't do is represent someone in court. There isn't a lot separating them from attorneys. Saying you're a lawyer sounds better, but there can be little difference. Hell, some paralegals ARE lawyers. They've gone to law school and passed the bar and everything.

Anyway, I hear you have big tits.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Or if they're in a big city firm, then even the Jr associates don't necessarily have offices.

I would be shocked if a big city firm didn't give their associates offices. I've never seen that, and I've been at 3 big city firms. But I guess anything is possible. I would not be happy if I were that lawyer, though. And I wouldn't stay there long.

Sarcasmo said:
I would be shocked if a big city firm didn't give their associates offices. I've never seen that, and I've been at 3 big city firms. But I guess anything is possible. I would not be happy if I were that lawyer, though. And I wouldn't stay there long.
Those are the places that do that to see who stays after 1 year. They burn you out, making you bill 8-9 hours a day. Sure the money is decent for a first year attorney, but that wouldn't be worth it to me...