Is Drool leaving Houston?

fly said:
btw guys, spoke w/ drool. He has already evacuated.

Yeah !!!! he's safe. He can come hang out with me in Dallas - I am quite use to having hurricane party's (from FLA).

gottoys? said:
Yeah !!!! he's safe. He can come hang out with me in Dallas - I am quite use to having hurricane party's (from FLA).

Oh sure. You invite a guy over who lives 300 miles away, but not a guy who's right down the street. Whatever, hoser. Some anonymous internet associate YOU are...

Lord Flaccid said:
Oh sure. You invite a guy over who lives 300 miles away, but not a guy who's right down the street. Whatever, hoser. Some anonymous internet associate YOU are...

Oh sure - if you get flooded in low lying Coppel your welcome over for a hurricane party too at my place on the high Ridge of 121 :) Please bring candles ....

if he did leave i hope he's already gone they are showin shit on the news people takin 8 hours to get 10 miles and people runnin out of gas on the freeway all over

Lord Flaccid said:
This storm is more powerful than Katrina. 170+ mph winds. You have to be a good 200 miles inland to not get completely screwed by that kind of maelstrom. April's parents need to just drive northwest for a couple of hours and get a motel room somewhere.
Texas hotels/motels are pretty much sold out and then into OKC.

Bubbles said:
Hey gottoys? I don't think I'm coming this weekend......:fly:

No your coming alright - b Yellow told me what the piercings are for :fly:

Bubbles said:
:eek: oh, ew, gross, gross, gross......not what I was thinking.....taken completely off guard...oh ewewewewewewewewewewew

I don't know I heard from alot of girls that it's 'a good thing'.

My Birthday present to Keith next year is going to be to get him a PA ... :fly:

gottoys? said:
I don't know I heard from alot of girls that it's 'a good thing'.

My Birthday present to Keith next year is going to be to get him a PA ... :fly:
eeewwwwwwwwww nooooooo

metal + private parts = BAD BAD BAD

zengirl said:
eeewwwwwwwwww nooooooo

metal + private parts = BAD BAD BAD

Are there metal parts (batteries) in vibrators ... I don't know I'm just asking ;)