Thread Irrational fears

ok so it appears that spiders dont bug me as much as TURTLES

tmnt12.jpg

My 6 year old is very afraid of spiders, any tiny little one and she sits and screams at her brothers till they come and kill it.

why does everyone hate spiders? i cringe when i see someone going psycho trying to kill some harmless little one. same with snakes
We are obviously from the same family. :lol:

I don't see why people would mindless kill another living thing too. It's all part of the ecosystem, way to fuck it up some more human!

oh and sometimes i feel like puking or have a shiver down my spine if some unidentified fluid touches my skin

Here's a test... how does wet bread make you feel?

We are obviously from the same family. :lol:

I don't see why people would mindless kill another living thing too. It's all part of the ecosystem, way to fuck it up some more human!

Here's a test... how does wet bread make you feel?

just the thought of touching it has me all aslkjfodsijxoixjxsosdiujlkjx
i don't even want to think about it in my mouth

a guy i sail with can't eat anything that isn't clearly a liquid or a solid. for example chunky soup has broth and solid pieces, it grosses him out. cream filled foods, no way. it's kind of hilarious. like he has a chew and a drink mechanism, and he can't handle both at the same time.

just the thought of touching it has me all aslkjfodsijxoixjxsosdiujlkjx
i don't even want to think about it in my mouth

:lol: You know, we get this from our parents. There is NOTHING wrong with wet bread yet it is ingrained in us that it is gross. I can eat dumplings, soggy croutons... but I can't handle wet bread in the sink or on me outside of my mouth. :barf:

How about roaches?

a guy i sail with can't eat anything that isn't clearly a liquid or a solid. for example chunky soup has broth and solid pieces, it grosses him out. cream filled foods, no way. it's kind of hilarious. like he has a chew and a drink mechanism, and he can't handle both at the same time.

That is definitely weird. So can he handle drinking from a cup with ice and accidentally getting one in his mouth?

:lol: You know, we get this from our parents. There is NOTHING wrong with wet bread yet it is ingrained in us that it is gross. I can eat dumplings, soggy croutons... but I can't handle wet bread in the sink or on me outside of my mouth. :barf:

How about roaches?

That has nothing to do with your parents, wet bread is just gross.