Ontopic IRMAGEDDON

I have a canoe you can borrow. Stick close to the shore, the current isn't nearly as strong there.

It's a 17 footer. Can float a thousand pounds easy. That means you, fly, and a few days worth of beer. You'll have to figure something else out for the trivial stuff like THE SERVERS.

This is what you meant .. right?!

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
She's a cat 4 now. I'm stocking up on sketty and meatballs today.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Well I don't like the forecast at this time, but good news is, time to prepare. Or gtfo, not sure yet. I'm scheduled this year in disasters to work post-event, so want to book it out if irma is going into the gulf

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
So, last week I was bitching about being forced to have flood insurance. This week, I'm now thinking 'Glad I do'. Next week, I hope I'm back to bitching about having to have flood insurance instead of thinking 'Thanks God I have flood insurance as I lost everything'.

I need to check the floodplains where I am. I want to say that it shouldn't reach the house as we're a decent ways away from the Alafia and there's something like a five foot rise from the street to the top of the foundation, but I've got no real evidence for any of that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots