Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,751
well dammn, first Texas, now Florida.
so many members here are in FLA and this shit just aint funny :heart:
i hope y'all are gearing up, making plans and taking precautions.

i know y'all are used to this kinda stuff... but this CAT4 aint no joke.

well this is a little funny..

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 6.51.56 PM.png

i was gonna call this thread : The official YALL GONN DIE thrad! but then I thought.. OMG what if someone does perish?? omg id feel so bad.
stay safe you amazing bastards.

well dammn, first Texas, now Florida.
so many members here are in FLA and this shit just aint funny :heart:
i hope y'all are gearing up, making plans and taking precautions.

i know y'all are used to this kinda stuff... but this CAT4 aint no joke.

well this is a little funny..

View attachment 1765

i was gonna call this thread : The official YALL GONN DIE thrad! but then I thought.. OMG what if someone does perish?? omg id feel so bad.
stay safe you amazing bastards.
Asa will get into an argument with Irma over how strong her winds actually are and how much rain she is actually dropping on Florida. Irma will get beyond frustrated and annoyed when Asa can't admit his numbers are wrong and she will say fuck this and leave. Everyone will be fine.

I've got a 60 day supply of food, but maybe only a 3 week supply of water but a lot of containers I can store water in if needed. What sucks is I'll be at a conference in Orlando through Sunday. I might have to call out of that one early if this thing moves any faster.

A few of the new spaghetti models are a little concerning. This thing is like Charlie all over again, not a lot of rain but a destructive force otherwise.

I've got a 60 day supply of food, but maybe only a 3 week supply of water but a lot of containers I can store water in if needed. What sucks is I'll be at a conference in Orlando through Sunday. I might have to call out of that one early if this thing moves any faster.

A few of the new spaghetti models are a little concerning. This thing is like Charlie all over again, not a lot of rain but a destructive force otherwise.

wait, so you'll be in orlando and you'll wanna go home early?
dont you wanna stay away or are you gonna ride out the storm?

Last I checked they still don't know were it will hit or, if it even hits the states. It could end up coming our way, Nukes.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
wait, so you'll be in orlando and you'll wanna go home early?
dont you wanna stay away or are you gonna ride out the storm?

Well, if I need to evacuate I'll need to get the cat. I'm not leaving her behind. Plus I'll need to prep the house, take any outside furniture and stick it in the garage, grab key paperwork. All the typical 'oh fuck shits going to shit' type of stuff.

Well, if I need to evacuate I'll need to get the cat. I'm not leaving her behind. Plus I'll need to prep the house, take any outside furniture and stick it in the garage, grab key paperwork. All the typical 'oh fuck shits going to shit' type of stuff.

Do that before you leave so then all you have to Do is come back for El Gato

From the sound of it, y'all should just do whatever Duke does and you'll be fine.

The man seems to have his ducks in a row.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia