Investment questions

There was nothing original about that forum crossover post.
I learned it by watching you!

61446448a3e4a5f6.gif

Or you can have your father sign you and your SO up for classes with Dave Ramsey, to where you have to go into a church every Sunday.

gaw.

The only reason I don't trust the financial planner as much is because I'm sure the life insurance pays much bigger commissions than getting a mutual fund or IRA.

The only person you should be talking to is a good fee only financial adviser. This way the adviser doesn't have a financial interest in where you put the money. If nothing else put the money in a mutual fund tied to the broad index of the stock market.

I'd not trust someone whose paycheck is backed by selling 'customers' 'products'.

April has the most solid advice in the thread =O

And wtf self help books o_O You people are crazy...

51JS9HKG5CL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

I'd not trust someone whose paycheck is backed by selling 'customers' 'products'.

April has the most solid advice in the thread =O

And wtf self help books o_O You people are crazy...

51JS9HKG5CL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg
yay math!

my financial advice always boils down to whatever my current situation is: pay off your high-interest loans first. no apologies if that is not at all helpful.

Last edited: