GAY Ima gigantic moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
microwavewalrus can go fuck hmaelf

im done championing his forum now that he had teh gall to demod hi one true 5star general
so what if I banned jlynn

god damn i spen all night on the street glueing handdrawn cardboard placards to parking lot windsheilds, and THIS is the thanks I get
:rofl: just remember friend you are always welcome to post at bbgirlatlas when you get banned from every other site :mamoru: :wavey:

well...

...until it goes down in a month, that is :dunno:

:rofl: just remember friend you are always welcome to post at bbgirlatlas when you get banned from every other site :mamoru: :wavey:

well...

...until it goes down in a month, that is :dunno:
Hey can you fill up the site with pretty colors and a banner oh also a NSFW tag thingy. That for sure will bring more peeps in. Good luck with bbgirlatlas.com

Kthanks

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
put up a picture of peaches

she gave you stds and no police gonna take teh side of a black hooker if shewants to press charges

put up a picture of peaches

she gave you stds and no police gonna take teh side of a black hooker if shewants to press charges

1) who is maureen? that's a horrible name...but..nudes?
2) april is the real april? damn girl u were so fine but i heard u got fat :(
3) i'm not really sexually attracted to atlas...this is just a big joke that she keeps playing along with and she reminds me of my sister so i can't fight the huge urge to keep poking her in the face with it

1) who is maureen? that's a horrible name...but..nudes?
2) april is the real april? damn girl u were so fine but i heard u got fat :(
3) i'm not really sexually attracted to atlas...this is just a big joke that she keeps playing along with and she reminds me of my sister so i can't fight the huge urge to keep poking her in the face with it
Maureen was the name my white Texan father gave me when he rescued my mom as she crossed the rio grande. They had sex on the river bank and I was born 8 months later

My mom says I was a big premature baby

Maureen Is an all American girl name I wear proud sir.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Status
Not open for further replies.