Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unreal

The wicked bad ass freestyle
The derelicte / homeless decor ala mugatu
The hairy beer belly

I don't know where to begin

It's all so delishuz

i thought that was an odd colored couch before realizing it's just a bigass pile of clothes in the middle of the room

it's weird to go to people's houses as an adult and notice how slovenly the bulk of the population is

dishes everywhere, trash bags in the hallway, clothes in rooms where clothes don't normally congregate

i have friends who i pretty much refuse to visit because they can't keep their place in order

i love baby girl atlas and we will be together for all of time
until my musical skills fade into the carpet just like piles of year-old dirty clothes
until my beer addiction forces my belly into such a size that i can no longer walk
until she files so many harassment suits against me that i am forced to vacate this planet
until my addiction to black hookers causes my mother to lose her mind and her career
i will love her.

until my musical skills fade into the carpet just like piles of year-old dirty clothes
until my beer addiction forces my belly into such a size that i can no longer walk
until she files so many harassment suits against me that i am forced to vacate this planet
until my addiction to black hookers causes my mother to lose her mind and her career
i will love her.
This is beautiful

i will love her.

you're like, the next cobain.

If you were a real friend you wouldn't have aired this on a public forum and PM'd her instead. Shit starter.
11851288_10153638816692472_1228748196_n.gif

microwavewalrus can go fuck hmaelf

im done championing his forum now that he had teh gall to demod hi one true 5star general
so what if I banned jlynn

god damn i spen all night on the street glueing handdrawn cardboard placards to parking lot windsheilds, and THIS is the thanks I get

Status
Not open for further replies.