I'm starting a task force

Nemo said:
A system besides using a password? Like you have to enter a password for the foram aswell as your foram password?
Maybe fingerprint entry. The guys would go to great lengths to get any and all passwords out of the girls. :hs:

share the love, if there a girly forum us guys gotta have one to "expres opionins" on the girl of the forum too..

oh and Vote++ for noodie forum.. :D

Nemo said:
I don't think this noodie foram is a good idea at all!!!

{ Id be the only person not able to view it}
I'm sure you and theac could come to some kinda arrangement... i mean he is your daddy...

Nemo said:
If only I was old enough.*

*and my whole intarweb family was somewhere else.

True. It can be kind of awkward to read someone's post after seeing them naked, and with a smaller group like this it would be worse :eek:

DW said:
True. It can be kind of awkward to read someone's post after seeing them naked, and with a smaller group like this it would be worse :eek:
...and to think i had only just taked some pic i was going to post in PP, oh well, i'm having second thoughts now :'(

Nemo said:
Personally I'd find that hilarious but I'm the sorta person who will meet someone from the web and go "hey I'm carys, I'm seen your penis a few times!!" :)

It depends on who posted the original pic, that's all I can say :eek:

Nemo said:
Personally I'd find that hilarious but I'm the sorta person who will meet someone from the web and go "hey I'm carys, I'm seen your penis a few times!!" :)
Wouldn't expect anything less for you, KEKE, :p

DW said:
Nah, go for it anyway :p
Hehe, it the girls opinions i'm after but for that fact, all i'd probably get is sweeties opinion....he he

Restless said:
Wouldn't expect anything less for you, KEKE, :p

Hehe, it the girls opinions i'm after but for that fact, all i'd probably get is sweeties opinion....he he

Dunno about that, I post my opinion there once in a while, and there are others who do too.