I'm starting a task force

i'd get drunk and stand my ground on any male/female issue that came up, and make sure women never win those battles, or atleast untill and fair and lengthy trial has been heard....:)

oh, and demand cooked dinner when i'm home from work...

Full Name – Elpmis the Great

Education Information:

Wick Bastard School of Kicking Ass Online

Major: Complete Bastardness Trolling Minor: Stalking

Objective: Take back the forum.

EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:

Along with well-developed trolling skills, which include 2 years of combined work with Sleeman and fly; I consider my greatest personal strengths to be organization and effective elimination of stupid female bitches. The Genmay experience and my employment with Useless Forums has prepared me to manage time wisely and to fucking stab bitches: In previous years I was a nerd in the computer lab, ninja for the gorvernment and a complete bastard online. I am currently a fucking asshole on Useless Forums.

2003 - Present: Fucking Asshole, Useless Forums. Mr. Elpmis isresponsible for a multitude of offensive threads, including threads about fucking mayo jars and threads about gay community take-over. He has served in an administrative capacity by suggesting mods should go fuck themselves. He has aided in community growth by writing comics about insane clowns that run over cats with ferris wheels. He has repaired and created many graphics, flowcharts and images used in insulting less fortunate faggots.

1999-2003: Wicked Bastard, Genmay. Mr. Elpmis, while performing in a high-stress, disciplined environment, completed one of Genmay's most challenging tasks: he made it cool to fuck goats, retarded boys, brillo pads, and trashcans. Well, that's all that should really matter.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Hey elpmis, let's not forget about the time we completely ran a member off of Genmay :fly:
oh yeah, me and chikken should lead this whole thing considering we ran out TheOneIKEA in like 2 or 3 days

ChikkenNoodul said:
Hey elpmis, let's not forget about the time we completely ran a member off of Genmay :fly:
OMG LOL LOLOLOLOL

waffles3xw.gif
++++

[/IKEA]