GAY I'm sorry Applesauce

Ed thought everyone was out to get him.
Martin played Ed like a fiddle for a full year to get his agenda Across. When I finally stood up to Martin and told him I wanted to rip his head off and shit down his neck because he manipulated the mod board for 11 months with no opposition, Ed tried to ban me.
That was all in private.
That's when and why I went on my public tirade against him, Because of the lies backstabbing and manipulation.
Then of course he banned me for 2 months and seriously, no one knew what was going on.

If the Breeders weren't filled with contempt for everyone non Breeder, there's a whole other set of stories about Ed's war with them- but Mosfed would rather be a whiny bitch than disclose the full nature of what went down with them.
I'm on Ed's side regarding them.
Turns out Gator is a broken clock- hes right twice a day.

Speaking of Gator, what's happened to that magnificent racist piece of shit?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I think I called you a cunt last week. Those were very hurtful words and I wish I could take them back. I don't know how I can apologize enough to you.

I hope I called you a cunt otherwise this thread makes no sense.

Either way, you too get a token of my appreciation.

chocolate-boxes.jpg
11 months and 28 days later and I'm still waiting for my apology thread and box of fattening chocolates..

:lol: No more threads for @thintoast, whew good.
This had to be done ... When you abuse the system
Busy lately. So its kinda annoying when I come back here and find the front page littered with 'lol sex' threads. How anyone finds that entertaining is beyond me.
Maybe your mod shouldn't be drinking and shitting on the job..... :jvag:
Someone could have taken care of this hot mess!
Dump him, you can do better

She's not a mod, no matter what illuminati rumors say otherwise.
8 minutes to heaven are her mod powers
You're doing God's work.
:lol:
way to take away posting privileges of probably the nicest person on this board

go team
Too bad you had to coerce him into doing your filthy dirty work...
Now you're waving your old man fist in the air ....
THINTOAST is a vulnerable simpleton that can be lead into temptation by the Satans of the Interwebz

@strawberry love can't post anymore? What?
#SickBurn

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke, adi and nukes